hayato X artistic! reader

hello people of the patato realm i have been in love with just right by got7, it's just so good! after i get out of my cast i'm going to learn the dance.

................................

"good morning students and welcome to  ' yuki tells all ' we'll tell you about giant donuts, kpop and vandalized classrooms and that's not all. 

the art club was working very early in to the morning and late in the afternoon on it's latest project, 7 giant donuts delectable but don't be fooled they're not edible.

club president (l/n) (f/n) and vice-president  Ayano aishi were in charge of directing their fellow club mates in the procedure.

from sun rise till sunset they used every bit of available time they had these past eight weeks.

the giant donuts will be in the gardens till further notice and the science club has set up camera's   .

the art club would also like to advise that the donuts are not to be touched or i may quote you'll be forced by (l/n)-senpai, ayano and Ryusei to' learn how to sing and dance to LUCIFER,MAMA,OVERDOSE AND DOPE'.

if you would not like to be enslaved to being a dancing and singing machine i'd advise you to not touch the giant donuts.

in other news Nana-sensei classroom has been vandalized if you did it please turn yourself in, you will not be punished unless you count (l/n)-senpai's wrath of kpop dances and songs thrown at you.

sakyu basu is missing her ring if found please return it to her.

And will the person who put 'to the ministry of magic' in all of the first level girls toilets please report to the headmasters office now please. 
yuki sota signing off " sofa said into the announcer.

Hayato sighed dreamily to himself, well I wonder what Hayato is thinking about well let's time skip and see.

**3* this time skip was brought to you by g dragon's crayon*3**

" Sora every where I look I see her and Ayano sometimes even Ryusei " hayato said melodramatically.

by every where he means everywhere her picture is around every corner, (y/n) is an example student most people called he senpai or mommy, she won student of the year her picture is her standing in art club with Ayano andRyusei doing awkward stuff in the background.

no one will care if (y/n) forces someone like haruto to learn the lyrics to and dance to mamacita by super junior.

 after hearing his name ryusei started listening in on the conversation filled with (y/n), clubs and kpop.

he listened to hayato saying that he loved (y/n) after that ryusei ran up stairs screaming random stuff until he reached the art club.

"(y/n) he likes you too!" screamed ryusei girlishly (y/n) got out her phone and started texting wildly and ryusei did too.

**3*timeskips**3*

it was the next day everything was set everyone was set right in the morning plan 'just right' shall commence.

everyone who was dancing had their dance clothes on and everything was great.

hayato and sora were walking in to the courtyard  when just right by got7 started playing, rose petals came down with glitter and streamers.

  out came (y/n), kokona, ryusei, Ayano who was staring daggers at kokona, haruto who was forced to do this, budo and saki.

they stared dancing the crazy boyfriend version of the dance, kokona was mark, (y/n) was bambam who even made his high face when dancing the chorus, ryusei was Jackson, Ayano was junior, haruto was JB, budo was  Youngjae and saki was Yugyeom.

when the dance was done inkyu and sakyu brang out two water colour paintings, one acrylic, three life-like sketches of hayato, one huge bouquet of flowers and a CD all was bestowed upon the lovely hayato.

" hayato-kohai will you do me the honer of being the father of my ch- i mean my  boyfriend" (y/n) asked hayato on one knee with a box.

hayato shook his head as yes and (y/n) opened up the box and bestowed a arts 'n crafts ring on his finger, lifted him up, put a veil on his head and ran up to his classroom and got him ready for class then (y/n) went to hers.

..........................................................

hahahaha this was so fun to write! 

please follow me, like the story and comment.

don't forget to send requests