male! kokona x childish! reader

<-----------------------follow me reader-chan

i just hate Musume so much she's my favorite to kill ! kokona is and has always been my favorite.

......................................

I've been so happy that my Nii-chan helped Kokona,I really wonder what he did though I did hear cries, sniffles and screams in the middle of the night.

Kokona is very nice too me but I think he likes Hanako Senpai, but Nii-chan also likes Hanako-Senpai.

Sometimes I hang out with Musume but lately he hasn't been the same he's been very... distant, I ask him if things are alright  but he says " Daijoubu desu (y/n)-chan" ( i'ma be a troll and type speaking in Japanese rōmaji p.s. i did not use google translate)

To be honest I don't believe him and his Façade.

*time skip* 

"Ne~ Nii-chan ohayou gozaimasu " i yawned to my older brother.

"naisupajama katsu surippa " ayanyo-nii ( the dreaded male! ayano name) snickered looking at my pajamas that are similar to Ryuko Matoi's pair, one Rilakkuma slipper on my right , a Totoro on my left and a giant sailor mercury plushie.

" oniisan ga baka " i said while putting mercury down with the rest of the plush sailors scouts and tuxedo mask then went to go change in my room.

i put on my school uniform, put my hair in two pigtails, got out my kyubey patterned backpack ( can you tell you really like magical girl animes) and stuffed a sailor moon and tuxedo mask plushie,  the second volume of madoka magica, planet power and moon ballpoint pen, death note and sailor moon scissors (lots of stuff i don't know what came over me).

I drag my bag along with me and out the door.

" nii-chan~ tasukete kudasai"  i asked politely onii-chan sighed and picked my bag up.

*time skip* 

after awhile i got bored knowing that many people like the magical girl anime 'Magical Girl Miyuki'  so maybe we can talk about pretty cure or cute high earth defense club.

i found a piece of pink paper on the ground i sat on the floor took out my planet power ballpoint pen set and wrote '  dear kokona, would you like to meet me on the roof to talk about....stuff as soon as you get this note' i wrote down the wobbled along to his locker.

unlike my older brother my handwriting was pretty much unreadable and was hard to see.

by that conclusion kokona had to bring the note to a teacher and all the teachers know your handwriting, so kokona knows the note is from you.

*time skip  *   

  I waited on the roof top for awhile I really was looking forward to seeing kokona.

After awhile i got bored and pulled out sailor moon and tuxedo mask unknowingly kokona was right behind me.

a hand snatched tuxedo mask from me and sat down to play with me.

until classtime me and kokona played sailor moon.  

...................

don't know what came over me...... i was watching some magical girl anime okay.

please like and comment plus send requests - dumby