male! kokona x reader

-------------------follow me some how we'll kill rival-chan 

hello people of the patato realm i can't believe i'm doing this because i don't write yuri

                                       .............................................................................

one afternoon yandere-kun was stalking senpai and came up with an idea.

yandere-kun thought why not set two people up together, what a marvelous idea you have there yandere-kun.

what two people though of course kokona-kun and his shy yet cute friend (y/n)-chan.

After stalking I mean walking senpai home yandere-kun returned to his own home.

he read a manga called cherry touch volume 4.

he did not really enjoy reading manga but he wanted to seem normal and at the time he was bored it kinda was his last resort.

after a bit of reading yandere-kun fell asleep.

*a few hours later*

yandere-kun woke up and looked at the clock it was 7:45 on tuesday.

he quickly got dressed, put some moe-toast in the toaster , waited it to be finished stuck the toast in his mouth and ran to school.

(y/n) was waiting for him at the schools gate playing a little game with her fingers looking bored.

" A-ayanyo (ah the male! yandere-chan name) why are you late i was waiting for you all morning " the young girl asked him.

"oh never-mind that will you meet me at the roof top at lunch" he replied walking in to the plaza.

he had a note that he made for kokona.

"hey um kokona here this is from- your secret admirer " yandere-kun handed over the note.

after that yandere-kun just waited till class happens.

*time skip*

(y/n) was sitting on her but behind the air conditioner with her (f/s) book and her i-pod .

the purple haired boy peaked his head from in front of the air conditioner.

"(y/n) your my secret admirer " the boy asked the girl. 

"last time i checked i was no one's secret admirer"  she said cheekily.

"so wanna talk about anything " she smiled.

" well i wanna tell- well show you something " he told her.

he slowly brought her chin to his and pressed their lips together.

after awhile the pulled apart and looked sweetly into each others eye's.

"you're always so pretty and you're always cracking jokes and making bad puns" he confessed to her.

"(y/n) will you do me the greatest honor of being my girlfriend " he told her and she replied with a yes.

But not far away happy cries can be heard.

let's just say match maker ayanyo strikes again.

................................

isn't that just cute well thanks for reading

vote, comment, follow me and most of all send in requests 

                                       hang in there babs aka sehun