How to write a shitty story

Okay I know I'm of topic of the book but you think I'm showing you how to write a shitty story okay let's get to it.

1.

Have a shitty plot that is impossible and have it really wrong and make sure it doesn't work out in real life okay it's okay sometimes if you're doing an AU or that's how the characters world is but sometimes stuff like this happen in fanfic a for example: a 13 year old dating a 25 year old okay I've seen plenty fanfics like this the thing is it wouldn't be excepted in society and most people will not let children around the 25 year old any more thinking that they are a child molester or have a fetish if you want an underage character at least put it there age around 17 please.

2.

A generic, overused lead : okay let's call the girl oh Kylie a very overused name let me tell you what Kylie looks like: Kylie has long blonde hair with (insert random colour) highlights, she wears very minimal makeup but still looks like a model, her nails are always painted and last but not least she wears generic white girl clothes and Gucci. okay let me tell you about Kylie, Kylie lives with her abusive, deadbeat dad because her mom died and the dad spends all the money on Alcohol but somehow magically can afford Gucci and uggs.
Okay you get the idea typical female lead.

3.

Okay there always has to be a sour-faced bitch let's call this sour faced bitch, Regina (George) let me tell you about Regina okay Regina is a caked face rich bitch.
That is all

4.

The original character usually based on the author of the fanfic or maybe have an absurd superpower or a 'so pretty that the male lead in real life would pick over the female lead' (use all of the above for best OC ever) they most likely will be the best friend of the main character I find it extremely hard to like these characters now let me tell you about this character: the characters name is dummy butt, they have blonde hair and amber eyes that can shoot lasers and she is the most beautiful person in the world ( dummy butt sounds like dumbybum ps. I don't look like that) plus she always wears Gucci and has a boyfriend named Do not Kyungsoo (because of reasons).
So hard to like this character.

5.
Have a sappy romance and remember that anything is a better story than twilight

6.
Add another entirely different thing to the book it's called a crossover or the simpsons.
For example: having a story about supernatural and anime make sure that satan is the most kawaii desu out of eveyone oh and plot twist Castiel is a neko not a Angel or maybe a doctor who and kpop crossover where BTS and Seventeen must join the doctor to save the world from Cybermen or weeping angels.

7. Update once a year

I could go on forever but I need to go binge watch anime.

Peace out bitches