male!Hanakō x reader

I never die out like the rest of those fanfic writers for my shit is crappy but it will keep you happy.
This au is when you are in a mile radius from your soulmate you'll see the red string of fate glow on your pinkie even if you are not looking at your timer counting down to the second you meet your soulmate.

Male! Hanako x reader.
Soulmates AU 
•°•°•°•°•°•

'In some parts of the world soulmates can see the red string of fate tied to their pinkie finger at all times.
In some countries, these people are disowned by their families for having these strings.
these people bend the rule of soulmates they can cut the string and tie it to someone else.
If cut their own and their soulmates timer will disappear or if tied to someone else the timer will start at the minute that it was tied.'
I read out of a large book that I checked out from the town library.  I peered at the clock in the corner it said 6:03 meaning I should probably be heading home right now.

I quickly picked up my book and stuffed it into my bag full of miscellaneous items.

I quickly rushed out of the library to catch the bus and get home to put a few finishing touches on a project then hop into bed then sail off to dreamland.  My butt plopped down on the Train bench next to a salaryman but only a few seconds later a old woman got on the train I quickly got up and offered her the seat "please take this seat obasan", I smiled to the older woman she grabbed a strawberry candy out of her bag and gave it to me "thank you obasan",(when it's a grandma candy you take it).  I unwraped the candy and put it in my mouth before grabbing onto a pole on the train. 

A few minutes pass and I'm at the train station nearest to my house I took my hands off the pole, hoisted my bag up and made my way to the train door and then sprinting out of the station since the train ride was longer than I expected.
My stomach was grumbling since candies aren't that filling, so enough I reached home climbing up the stairs to my front porch and into the house then clambered up the stairs in a dramatic way to signify to my family I was dying on the inside when at the top I didn't pick myself up I crawled all the way to my room then changed out of my school uniform into some pajamas. I crawled out of my room as fast as I crawled in and then slid on my butt down the stairs finally at the bottom I soon decided to get up and walk to the dinning table instead of getting yelled at by kachan for being too lazy to use my feet.

"Kachan what are we having for dinner?", I asked my mother who was in the kitchen instead of kachan answering my question obachan did it instead "sekihan and freshly caught mackerel", obachan said when entering the room. 'Sekihan?', I thought "what are we celebrating", I wondered out loud before pulling my chair out and sitting down patiently  waiting for kachan to bring in supper for me and obachan since chichi probably won't be coming home till late tonight since he is an office worker Infact he's head of the communications at the company branch he works at but being head does mean working extra hours and putting lots of hard work into your job.

"(Y/n), otousan has some good news!", Kachan smiles while bring in a plate of mackerel and set it on the table then went to go get the sekihan from the kitchen. Kachan soon rushed back with the sekihan In a large bowl in one hand and a plate full of strawberry mochi in the other hand! "Mochi? This surely must be special", I exclaimed to obachan while reaching to get a bit of mackerel but kachan slapped my hand before I could grab a bit of the fish then hissed "otousan is coming home early-", the door opened "Infact there he is now" she told me
Than went to go greet chichi by the door. Chichi soon walked into the room kachan following behind him, both of them pulled out chairs next to eachother while me and obachan sat next to eachother. "Well (y/n), obachan I have some news", chichi breathed in the spoke again "we are moving to Miyagi because I've been promoted to head of communications for the entire company and I've been offered a spot in the company board of directors but none of that will happen if we stay here in Kyoto", my father spoke then was probably expecting me to throw fit about how I'm going to miss my friends or whine about how it's so unfair that we have to move but I'm not mad Infact I'm open to the idea of moving I mean moving and moving on are a part of life. I don't know why teenagers my age have to make a big deal out of things, you can make different friends and anyways you probably won't keep them as friends anyways you'll make different Friends after high school since you'll being going to college or the work force anyway. Back to what my dad's saying "chichi, where will we be moving?", I asked politely while cutting a piece of mackerel with one of my utensils he opened his mouth to anwser before obachan cut in to anwser the question "well (y/n), we will be moving to Miyagi", obachan smiled "we? You mean me, (dad's name) and (y/n)" kachan giggled 'Miyagi? Wait one of my friends families are from there hopefully I'll see them on holidays to reconnect!' I thought while swallowing some sekihan before taking a sip of the drink next to my plate.

It's about a month after chichi told us and we're all packed up to go but before we go we visit our relatives. At least obachan is coming! I'll have someone to talk to and play games with in the back of the car, well nine hours perhaps ten hours is long don't expect me to be bored for that long. Some of the games I packed are just small games like chess, cards and yahtzee but oh let me tell you obachan might be small and old but she is a beast at chess.

After what felt like forever my family and I have arrived in Miyagi and it seems like a perfectly nice evening since we started our trip around nine o'clock in the morning so it was quite a fair ride, on the way kachan told me that I will be starting school again in a week or two just for me to get settled into the new environment since I've never been to Miyagi prefecture before I've really only been in kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka and Yamaguchi in my life but so far it's interesting I've heard there is a place called zao fox village which is a zoo for foxes in zao perhaps me and obachan might go there but I've also heard of another place which from reviews online is a quite beautiful place called Shiroishigawa Embankment Hitome Sembonzakura. But anyways I'm hoping to set up a bit of my room but it seems we can't since the moving truck won't be here till tomorrow but I'll be happy if we could go to that Italian place we saw when we were driving around Sendai. 

Around two weeks later it is supposed to be my first day to Akademi private highschool and I was getting ready for the cold late fall weather By slipping on my cardigan, school blazer and stockings over my uniform then finally I slipped on my Mary janes and left to the kitchen to find my Bento my mother made. I said earlier it was late fall when I transferred it's so close to break but it's fine, I checked the fridge to find my Bento but it doesn't seem to be in there but I look over across room to see my briefcase bookbag on the counter next to my bento I walk over and pick up the items and head for the front door but before I go into one of the drawers to tell obachan (who was sleeping since kachan and chichi were working) that I left for school. I closed the door behind me and hurried down the street running towards the wind only briefly knowing where the school was it was only a short time before I became confused and started overthinking about which street to take I was so in my head I didn't even notice the faint glow of the red string of fate.

Seeing no one around the street I slowly moving down the street while looking at my phone hoping a student of Akademi might come along and notice the uniform I'm wearing and come help me or perhaps I could follow them to school! I opened up my messenger and spamed my conversation with my mom to seem like I was busy but lol I'm not, there is a perfect example of how to be an awkward peice of shit.

After a little time I didn't even notice a black haired boy walk passed me, I put my phone in my pocket and waddled after the boy slowly trying to not get noticed by me following him, I had my eyes on his back so I failed to notice the large stick on the sidewalk and ultimately I landed up on my face on to the pavement not only did I get a scratch on my face  I was bleeding on my hands and on one of my knees, the pain in my face lead me to tears then the crying sounds I was making had the boy infront of me turn around and come to comfort me but when he was about to speak to me we heard to faint beeps "you must be my soulmate, my name is hanakō! Are you a new student at Akademi?", The boy smiled helping me up of the ground I dried my tears and noddes "well we should get you to the nurse soulmate, wait I didn't catch your name?", He asked me "well my name is (y/n)". 

•°•°•°•°•°•

Well thanks for reading ,um I guess I really liked the oneshot please support me I my other oneshots! Thanks.

Oh I forgot to tell you my name is seungkwan eomma and that there was two people hiding behind the account.

KWAN IS OUT.