Male! yandere x genderfluid! reader

|| H A N A H A K I D I S E A S E||

The hanahaki disease is caused by a one sided relationship.
Symptoms include vomiting flowers, thorns and blood.
Hanahaki disease can be cured  by falling in love with someone else but forgetting all about the other person.

Let's take one patient for an example, a young male in high school named Ayano aishi.

The boy was madly in love but his Senpai didn't return the feelings.
Aishi did everything to keep other boys away from his senpai going so far to killing for them.

The young male spent nights in his bathroom hunched over the toilet spewing out beautiful roses.
Aishi doesn't know what causes the flowers to spew out of his mouth.

One day a person from the public school (there has to be a public since Akademi is a private and it hints kokona was selling underwear to boys from another school)
Was transferring to Akademi.
Ayano did not know this person what so ever all he knew that they are neighbours and friends  with senpai.

Originally Ayano though that maybe they were going to be a threat to him for being close to senpai.
Ayano had a plan to kill the person  not wanting them to be a suspect and tell senpai something if they saw anything suspicious.

Before Ayano came up with that plan he visited his family doctor and was diagnosed with hanahaki disease even though being informed and taught about the disease he was determined to    Win senpai's heart.

Over time the two (you and Ayano) got close, Ayano decided not to end there life only because he needed people to attend senpai's and his wedding.

Overtime Ayano's feelings for senpai shrunk same with the flower vomit but feelings grew for senpai's friend.
One day Ayano learned to except the fact that he loves senpai's friend.

Finning one day Ayano decided to ask them out and they said yes.

And to this day Ayano and his high school love is still together.

.................................

Ain't it just cute and peachy yeah I tried to make it happy not sad or crazy like how I usually right.