Male! Inkyu basu x reader

Legit I feel that maybe Inkyu maybe a fan girl in the story a fanboy so I just decided he'll like girls' generation.

Soulmates AU where if your soulmate sings a song you will sing along like a duet or if they have a song stuck in their head you will too or if listening to music both you hear it and the closer you are to your soulmate the louder it is .
---------------------------

On a evening in San Francisco and a afternoon in japan a pair of two soulmates discovered something that would change there lives. And that thing was a girls group called 소녀시대 or Girls' Generation.

The male counterpart loved the Girls while the female counterpart very much disliked the girls but duo to learning about them she fell in love with another group under the same company called SHINee. both soulmates were head deep in the fandom almost forgetting about soulmates all together.

After enduring duets of Girls' Generation and SHINee the time they meet was counting down everyday until you can feel it like your going to explode. after years of not knowing each others voice only their taste in music.

A song played in his head all day not belonging to him a song he knew but knew it was his soulmates after many times he sung, listened and constantly played in his head the song was oddly enough why so serious? by SHINee. The sound was getting louder than it has ever been and the male felt like he could explode at any minute.

The gossip of a new foreign student excited him very much maybe he could make a new friend but to be honest he was more worried than about the heat and Adrenalin running through his body.

He had to push through and carry on with his day with even though he felt like he could die from his adrenaline pumped heart.

******* BABY NARUTO KISSING A GAY BABY. OH, DON'T, KISSING A GAY! ********

For the last four days he had been feeling like he'd die the next minute but he eased the pain with girls' generation weekly idol episodes and episodes of various animes.

Another morning dawned upon Japan.
The male awoke being first greeted by the sunlight then furiously stuffing his head in a pillow and mumbling about not getting enough sleep while his brother walked in politely yelling at him to get out of bed.
Dragging himself out of bed when a familiar ringing came to his ears as a song spun throughout his ears he attempted to plug his ears as why so serious? Played trying to avoid the over played song duo to being overly played and it was six 'o clock in the morning I mean who listens to music in the morning.

The sleepless boy dragged his self to the bathroom to see himself suffering to a pink rats nest of hair, bags under his eyes and a pimple resting just above his left eyebrow.
Scowling at his appearance he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste then opened the cap of the tooth paste and gently put a squirt of the tooth paste on the bristles of the toothbrush then bringing it up to his teeth and scrubbed away the grim residing in his mouth.

Suddenly the young boy dropped to the floor and grasped his chest but still holding a grip on the toothbrush hearing a thump in rushed the older purple haired brother not knowing what to do he called his parents in to check on his brother.
All the did was mumble on about soulmates and helped the younger brother up.

He and his brother made it out the door and on the way to school the eldest looking out for the younger brother carefully.
In the gates walked a girl the brothers never seen herself struggling to get to the school.

The brothers made their way to the lockers pushing their way through other students.
Walking up the stairs the new student struggled and eventually fell down the steps the brothers did there best to help her up and the younger brother went tumbling down .

Both the student felt the struggle of the soulmate bond leave while the elder brother watched.

" you know you look more like a Sherlock girl not that much of a why so serious? Girl at least you aren't the joker"
..............

Oh we're going to flip your hair yah
Lol I am a more everybody Japanese version person yah know I had a wonderful idea and I wrote it I hope you like it