overcome gagging effect

The gag reflex is something almost all of us have, and it feels pretty gross. t can be caused both physically and psychologically - i.e. by sticking your finger down your throat or by seeing something disgusting, or seing SB puke.

All you have to do is make a fist, with your thumb clenched inside your fingers. And that's that! If you want to test it, then try putting the fingers on your right hand down your throat. You shouldn't gag - *clap for me* thank you thank you...

 You shouldn't gag - *clap for me* thank you thank you

N.B ...that's not my hand.
........... this may not like work on everyone sooo yeah ...results may vary, so...uh...maybe test it near a sink or toilet just in case...

The Hegu point, or the concave soft point between your thumb and index finger, is the perfect place to apply pressure when faced with a strong gag reflex

The Hegu point, or the concave soft point between your thumb and index finger, is the perfect place to apply pressure when faced with a strong gag reflex. Press down on this fleshy spot, and gradually increase the pressure.also Known as an "acupuncture cave," this spot makes patients able to tolerate uncomfortable dental procedures of anywhere from five to 20 minutes.

Why and how?

The pressure placed upon that thumb is distracting enough to take your mind off of the invading tool at hand and ease the throat muscles, making dental work and any other gag-inducing work easier to perform.

Try this on headaches and muscle pain though ...

Application
Masseuses do this during massages and walah! The headache is gone...and you noticed you just paid for basics!