you gotta read this!

The following two chapters are my favourite so far make sure you read all o' them.....

Since many of you demanded an explanation of colour and personality....here goes nothing...

Dedicated to @hanadulche,

Okay I'm going to play  with you a game , a psycho game that will reveal alot about you soooo be very keen....

grab a paper and a pen for the next two chapters... It will be much more fun ..

This psych quiz has been around for at least thirty years now, long before the internet . Kindly follow directions...

Do not read the answers until you finish the top part,

1.First, name your favorite color. Write it down.

2. Now think of three  or more positive and negative adjectives to describe that (1. Above) your favorite color.
E.g cool, wild,dangerous,cunning,subtle, etc .I'm sure you know adjectives.

Okay, are you done? Have you written down your
answers somewhere? If not, do it now, and don't read any further until you have done so. Come on guys...

Interpretation
In this chapter,the question was to write three or more adjectives that describe your best colour .... so this is it...look at those adjectives....read them carefully

.... believe it or not those are adjectives that psychologically represent how you see yourself...

Here's mine...as always...

Bold,attractive,appealing,wild,awsooome

Negative
Misunderstood,dangerous.

Hey guys! I'd love to see how it went for you aaand this is pretty true...be sure to comment and vote too! Aaand look out for the next chapter it's crazy.