sense .

Our senses adapt to the environment around them...that's why when your playing loud music and for example someone asks you to turn down,you turn it down but then you can start increasing the volume slowly by slowly until the original volume and they won't notice a thing.... because by then their brains will tell them thats it's the same and it would have adapted to it..ok I suck at descriptions, clearly.

So ....your sense of touch can be tricked too.wanna mess with your perception of touch ?

Take this test

you take three bowls of water one icy cold , one hot then the other warm, put your hand in the hot water and the other in the cold and wait for around a minute.

Okay if you do that, and then take both of your hands and place them in the warm water, your mind will not be able to tell the temperature of the warm water and your hands will feel like the opposite temperature they were before.

Go ahead try it..turns out your mind may not be smart.

However of all your senses your sense of smell is attached to your emotions...that's why you will easily be turned on by a certain perfume perhaps your lover or crush wore or your feelings of anger will be reignited if you smell a certain smell of perfume or body oil that probably reminds you of something.

It Is also therefore important to associate learning and memory to these two senses because you remember easily something that you associate with a specific sense mostly of smell or taste. use this to your advantage .

Quick tip

when studying for an exam,wear the same perfume you'll wear on the day of your exam ,or chew the same flavour of gum You will chew in the exam

Good luck.