Chapter Two

The wind blew softly as Taehyung stood up out of his bed to close the window he had left open the night before. As he rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair, Taehyung remembered that today was a special day.

He quickly closed the window and put on his uniform hastily as he ran downstairs smiling to go eat breakfast.

"What are you so happy about," his mom started asking while making their breakfast.

"Nothing special," Taehyung mumbled while eating jellied toast.

"You know I can't believe that," his mom said while setting down their breakfast on the table.

Taehyung tried his best to ignore the inviting smell of his mom's cooking and walked past the table towards the door.

"As much as I'd love to tell you, I'm already late. Sorry mom, we'll eat together tomorrow I promise."

Taehyung walked toward his mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek, right before yelling goodbye and walking out of the house he had always lived in.

"Goodbye, sweetie." His mom mumbled as Taehyung was already pedaling as fast as he could toward his school.

And she couldn't help but notice that Taehyung was not late for school, and that she just let him get away with it. She sat down, still wondering why he was in such a rush to go school as she ate her breakfast in peace.