Chapter Fifteen

Jungkook POV

Its Sunday. Jimin went on another date with Hoseok earlier today. But he won't tell me where they went or what they did. At first I was very glad he found someone besides Yoongi, but he seems to avoid talking about Hoseok or their relationship at all. So I'm starting to question if he's really happy with their relationship. And he wont be around forever. He knows that, so why get so close and start dating someone when he wont be here for more than a year?

Anyway, Jimin is taking a shower right now. I'm still a little bummed about Taehyung but after talking with Jimin again yesterday after he came back from his date I have to admit I feel a lot better for some reason. Some times you just have to talk to someone you trust.

Yesterday he told me that I should talk and act with him like I used to when we were best friends. Then eventually things would go back to the way they were. It sounds like a good plan.

I told Jimin I was going to go on a walk to clear my head, so I left.

----

I walked around the park. It was nice and cool just like any other day. I was just about to head home when I passed by a bubble tea shop and went in.

"Hello! How may I help you?" The guy at the counter asked as soon as I walked in. He had a really bright smile, and I couldn't help but feel happier and more energetic as soon as I heard his voice.

"One bubble milk tea, please." I said as I walked up to him.

"Alright, that'll be...oh."

"What? What's wrong?" He stopped mid sentence and I felt his eyes and voice grow bigger and louder.

I looked up from the ground, that I don't usually do.

"Oh, its you. Jungkookie!"

"Hoseok?"

"How have you been? I haven't seen you for a while!"

"I'm fine." I knew I felt this bright sunshine aura somewhere before.

Wait...nows my chance to ask about Jimin. And Taehyung too, Hoseok seems to be close to him. But before I got the chance to mention either one, Hoseok asked me first.

"How's Jimin been doing?" He asked while getting my receipt.

At the time, I thought that he realized Jimin wasn't completely happy ever since their relationship started. I wanted to answer, but Jimin wouldn't really talk to me about it.

"You should know, you saw each other earlier this morning." I reminded him as I got my drink.

"What? No, I've been working since nine. I was just asking because he hasn't called recently."

"Really?" Jimin left at 10, so..."Well, thanks for the drink." I turned around and started to walk away when-

"Wait! Jungkook!"

"Yeah?" I turned back around. He walked toward me, leaving the cash register alone, which didn't matter since there weren't many people there anyway.

"Do you mind if I get your phone number? I'd like to know you more. I know it sounds weird but I feel like we're really awkward with each other." He laughed nervously. I laughed with him.

"Okay, sure..." He handed me his phone and I put my number in as he did the same to my phone. I finished putting the information in and we switched our phones again.

"I'll see you later!" He smiled brightly as I walked out.

-----

Jimin POV