Prologue

"Beep! Beep!"

My eyes opened slowly adjusting to my half lighten bedroom. quickly Turning off my annoying ass alarm , i gotten up , Stretched and headed to the bathroom in the hallway.

Striping out of my pajamas ; starring at my body in the mirror . i have to admit i was a beautiful girl , shy , nice and curvy body , flat stomach. but the thing is.

i didn’t feel beautiful .

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a pair of large hands staring to roam and grip my frame. Soft and light kisses landed on the side of my neck. i froze, It could only be my step father, Jesse. which meant my mother wasn’t home or he wouldn’t try to do anything.

"Bend over" his voice was demanding. Doing what i was told ; i bend over the sink . Hearing him unbuckle his belt and his pants hit the ground. its not the first time he has raped me or made me had sex with him so i was use to it.. i just didn’t enjoy it.

Tears formed in my eyes as he rammed himself into me.. i heard numerous times sex only suppose to hurt the first time which it did, but it hurts every time.. i don’t get no type of pleasure from this; i let out a sniffle but not letting the tears escape my eyes.

"You Better not be crying, ill give you something to cry about" Jesse whispered loudly slamming harder than usual, I took the pain as the tears slide down my cheeks. why me? i ask myself. Moments Later which seems like centuries, he grunted and release his sperm inside. He slowly discharged and i let my body slide to the floor.

He pulled his pants up and re buckled them. “your lucky i did this for your ugly , Worthless ass nobody would want you , I do this to make you feel good slut!” He Spat Aggressively.

Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"i didn’t want this! getting raped isn’t something i want to be lucky for.. i didn’t want none of this… getting beat.. getting raped … getting 5 abortions and having 3 miscarriages in the last 4 years because you beat me... and all behind my mothers back!” I sobbed . 

He roughly pulled me towards him , i stared at him with tearful eyes and he returned the gesture with eyes of Satan. “Listen here bitch! you will love and appreciate what i do for your ungrateful ass; i don’t see nobody else doing it for you!”

"Fuck you" i screamed at him. in returned he threw my body onto the cold tile floor. Racing over to me giving forceful kicks to my stomach and face making me scream out in pain.

:”Now Get your bitch ass up and get ready for school!” He yelled walking out of the bathroom. i cried silently to myself , Realizing i was going to be late for school , I took a quick shower and exam my bruised covered body. I sighed and gotten dressed.

Time to put my happy face on , time to hide the pain and what i go through. time for me to feel wanted which i loved only if i could feel that way at home

Well nobody can read my smile or whats really behind it.