Chapter 10 : Suspension

Chris POV

"CHRISTOPER MAURICE BROWN GET YO ASS UP! THINKING YO ASS CAN COME IN MY HOUSE AT 3AM AND YOU GONNA SLEEP IN? SHID! GET UP !" My mother yelled making me wake up ; She might be the best , loving , sweet and nice lady but she has her sides. I groaned out in pain as my head began banging. I didn't even drink much considering I had to drive home. But Eliza... She's something else.. She's my girlfriend now but I never seen this side of her EVER!. She was all giggles last night , twerking on me and shit ; shit I aint complaining. She literally passed out. I had to carry her out. I knew she was happy to be out the house but I had a feeling that the way she will wake up this morning she'll regret that shit.

"CHRIS!"

"IM UP DAMN!" I YELLED BACK

"BOY! YOU DON'T CURSE AT ME!"

"AINT NOBODY CUSSING AT YOU I SAID DANG!"

I swear she get on my last nerve but I love that women more than anything! Getting out of bed quickly because I didn't want to hear her mouth or come up here. Shit , who knows what she'll do the women crazy!  

I jogged downstairs in some basketball shorts and no shirt ; I swear my mom hates my tattoos well she likes the tattoo I have over my heart which is her name mainly because she's the number one girl I'll ever love. Hell yeah , im a momma boy and always will be one too! Walking towards the kitchen I heard my mother taking to somebody . Now , its to DAMN early for guest. Getting in the kitchen , I seen Eliza and my mom cooking bacon. They were just chatting it up I guess they didn't even hear me come down, Eliza took a seat with her back facing me ; I quietly jogged behind her trying to put my hands over her eyes.

"Chris. I can hear your heavy footed self.." Eliza laughed ; how the fuck she knew it was me?

"Ight then.." I scuffed ; standing in front of her she was staring at my chest.. "My eyes up here!" I said lifting her chin. She smiled "Why can't I stare at my boyfriend?" "Correction Sexy ass Boyfriend"

"Christopher .. If I tell you one more time to stop cussing in my damn house!" my mom said without turning her back "And boyfriend? Am I missing something?" she continued to turn over bacon

Eliza smiled "Were together ma" I said smiling back at Eliza I gave her a kiss which was suppose to be short but she wrapped her arms around me giggling.

"Yall better be using protection I'm too young for grand babies!" my mother made us stop , Eliza cheeks got red cause of embarrassment. "Ma!" I groaned out. I swear she make anything awkward as fuck "I'm just saying!"

"Momma J if your concerned we are not having sex.." Eliza spoke. "alright but keep that shit in mind .. I'm to young and so are you two!"

We nodded and ate breakfast.

Eliza POV

It was kind of embarrassing that momma j would think we were having sex , I understand that were teenagers. Im glad that my dream was just a dream because me and Chris just got into a relationship its no time to rush.. Even though I wanted it.. I just can't yet especially with my past still kind of on my mind.  

I still think about it sometimes because it does still mess with me. I still need a answer; maybe one day when im caught up with work at school ill see Jesse. I have to go on my own , I cant tell nobody because they will make me not go.

"Eliza" Chris said bringing me out of my thoughts. I stared his face and his eyes showed that he was worried which it wasn't anything to worry about actually. "Huh?.. Im fine" It wasn't anything wrong with me. I was just thinking. "I'll talk to you later okay?" I stood up putting my plate in the sink. I gave momma j a hug and Chris a kiss.

Walking home slowly, I seen that my mother was there. If ask me she been acting strange every since the incident. If she didn't come up to bring me food she wouldn't came up at all. She never came up to speak to me never once about how I felt over the years..

"it wasn't suppose to go that far!" I heard my mom yelled to whoever she was talking to on the phone. "What wasn't suppose to go that far?" I asked walking into kitchen making her jump. "ill call you later" she said again then hanging up the phone, she thought about something for a minute. "Nothing sweetie" she seem guilty about something.

"Oh okay.. Since you wasn't home yesterday for me to vent on what happened yesterday.. Im going to make it short. I have a boyfriend now!"

"You do sweetie.? Who is he?"

"Chris" I said smiling.. I love saying his name. "Aw how cute. Im glad your out the house now"

"Me too ; I just sometimes wonder why he (Jesse) would do that to me to began with.." I mumbled the last part. I knew she heard me and at the look she had on her face made the topic uncomfortable to talk about.. Do she know something I don't? nah she couldn't because she was more shocked then me when the incident happened..

How could she possibly be hiding something? Maybe something happened at work..

-------

Well hello there! this is chapter 8 . comment and vote! :)