Chapter 5 : Wake Up Call

Chris POV

It been a couple of weeks and me and Eliza been closer than ever. I really liked being around her
She’s smiling more often which makes me smile ; she’s bringing Christopher out than Breezy and im perfectly fine with that. I still wonder what’s going on with her sometimes she’ll come over and she’ll be bruised once again. She tries so hard to get off the topic. But I may official knew her for a couple of weeks but I care about her.

“Chris wake up!” somebody said shaking me. I opened my eyes trying to gain my sight. Everything was a big ass blur. Rubbing the thin crust out the corner of my eyes I seen Eliza Hovering over me.

“why are you in my room?” I said making a confused expression.

“Your mom told me to wake you up.  Is that a problem?”

I shook my head no and got out of bed.

“Ew put some pants on I don’t want to see you in your boxers!” she pled covering her eyes with her tiny hands.

“Oh shut up you acting like you see Cj or something!”

“who’s CJ?” she asked clueless as ever. “ My little friend Well my big friend you want to meet him?” I chuckled looking at her facial expression.

“Christopher I do not want to see your dick! You nasty!” she finally caught on.

“Want to touch him?”

“NO!” she said ; her cheeks started to get red. “Just be ready in 30 minutes”

“ight”

She just stood there with her eyes still covered partly ; like I said she wanted to see him on the slide ; but she isn’t.  I chuckled lightly “Unless you want to see CJ I  advise you to leave”

She smacked her lips “Nigga nobody want to see your dick except hoes ; so shut the fuck up!” I started laughing because she rarely cusses, watching her leave my room ; I saw she was switching pretty hard , but who told her to wear leggings? That ass was so fat , CJ liked that.. It didn’t take me long to take a shower , get dress and get my book bag from downstairs .

“Took you five months!”

“Girl , it takes you years! So I know you aint talking”

She put the middle finger up at me and continued walking outside. “When ma?” I yelled jogging behind her.

She chuckled ; “In your dreams Nasty!” she got into my car and I did the same throwing my bag into the backseat. “already happening” I whispered into her ear smiling. Her cheeks were red as a tomato. “well that’s where its going to stay” she didn’t look at me instead she stared out of the window.

Getting into the Parking lot of the school , I pulled up in my usual spot ; had my name and everything labeled on this bitch! This shit was reserved! Me and Eliza both got out the car. 

“Chris you know you could be a good friend if you let me get on your back?” Eliza smiled.
I smirked Was this girl serious? “you have two legs : use em!” she smacked her lips “Please chrissy!”  she whined , she been calling me that since the third day we officially became friends she thinks she can get her way ; well she can , she cute as hell and it sound sexy saying it , but I also told her not to say it in public.
“What I tell you about calling me that?” I asked she looked at me with her big eyes. Always trying to get her way. She shrug her shoulders “Please Chris?”.

“fine!” I knew I was going to regret this later ; because I picked her ass up before and her ass aint light.

Eliza POV

I jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his tattoo covered neck I heard him groaned and push my body up so he could hold me up. He grabbed my ass hard before grabbing my legs.

“Don’t touch my ass!”

“Well its so fat” he laughed and started jogging.

“Faster” I semi yelled ; acting like he was a horse. He smirked “Well I have to be between your legs to do so ma” I thumped him in the back of his head. “Never! Just jog faster!”

We finally enter the school and I seen Charlie at her locker.

“You Know your ass aint no where near light right?” Chris whined.

“Toughen up! Take me over to Charlie with yo little dick self” I said ; he stopped walking. “Oh I have a little dick? Either you want to see it for your self or you say I have a big dick. If you say no lets just say you might come in contact with the floor within five seconds ; chose wisely!”

“Chris if you drop me.. Because I aint saying it and im not looking because it aint nice to lie and It aint nice to laugh . I know its about -1 inches” I laughed.

“oh okay” he said next thing I knew my ass was on the floor. Shit hurt like hell! People was laughing including Chris ; I shot a look at him . “Why did you do that!” I questioned “ CJ don’t like being insulted.” I rolled my eyes. “My ass hurts Chris!”

“Oh shut up you alright because your ass broke your fall plus like I said your ass heavy as fuck”

“Fuck you my ass might be broken because of you!” I pouted.

He helped me up putting his lips near my ear “how about when I fuck you extra hard , ill massage your ass for you?” he smirked whispering. I could feel myself getting turned on.. Wait Eliza snap out of it. You don’t want Chris.. You have enough problems already.

“Get your freaky ass away from me , bring the positive Chris back.” I laughed walking away from him towards Charlie. She just got back in town so she had this look on her face.

“so I leave for a couple of weeks and you get a boo? Chris fucking brown?” she almost yelled.

“bitch he aint my boo. He’s my friend.”

“right, yall both was flirting with each other so shut up. Why did you say he had a small dick cause CJ … I heard he aint small.. Medium , that shit a monster!” Charlie giggled.

“ I swear yall freaks…. I cant deal with yall.”

-----------

Getting home I seen that my mother car wasn’t here. She must’ve changed her shift again leaving me alone with Jesse who knows what he might do to me.. I still cant figure out who to tell.. If I tell my mom she wont believe me.. If I still my father he might kill Jesse. If I tell Chris he might kill Jesse.. Yeah over the couple of weeks ; Chris has showed he really cared about me. Im happy he’s in my life now ; I spend more time over his house than at my own. Im afraid of Jesse. He hasn’t done anything since my mother been here over the couple of weeks but now she’s isn’t.

Walking inside the house it was quiet , to quiet if you ask me. Turning to lock the front door I felt something hard hit me on the side of my head.. And that’s how everything went

Black.