Chapter 1 : Witness

Chris POV

Ugh, another day of school, I didn’t want to wake up but of course somebody was screaming next door. isn’t it to damn early to be fucking like damn its 7 in the morning. I think that girl from school. Lisa? No uh Eliza lives next door. I seen how she reject niggas at school; even though she’s all nice and sweet shell still tell a nigga no. I cant lie she’s bad as fuck! But im not trying to get rejected aint nobody got time for that shit!

After getting dressed, I walked outside to my car. Knowing by the time I get to school I was going to be late as fuck. To be honest I didn’t feel like going. I felt like being with my niggas and smoking a fat ass blunt! But I have to make my momma proud and get this education ; this my senior year, I need to focus. Getting inside of my car and starring It I was caught off guard by a door slamming.

“get out bitch! Your ass better be back by 4:30!”  the man spat towards a girl.

Eliza.

I watched her whisper something to him and anger filled his eyes. His forcefully pushed her down the steps looking around to see if anybody seen what have happened. He rushed back into the house without even seeing if she was okay. She was just laying there on the concrete. I got out of my car going towards her.

“Eliza you okay?” I asked knelling down to her side. I heard her sniffle and she got up laughing and wiping her face before facing me.

Why was she laughing?

“I’m fine okay, he was just playing he was getting me back..” she continued laughing. Why I didn’t know and if she’s laughing I’m just going to let it go.

“You need a ride ma?”

“Ill be fine walking thanks for asking though” she answered potently.

“Just come on” I reached for her to grab my hand. She hesitated at first then she grabbed it. Standing up she brushed her  clothes off and we walked towards my car. Pulling off and heading to the school we came up to a red light.

“Ma , I know he pushed you on purpose.”

She looked out the window ignoring what I said.

“He didn’t mean to” she whispered finally looking at me. “You want to know something?” I asked smiling

“What?” she chuckled.

“Your beautiful.” I looked at her and she smiled showing off dimples. “see I like the smile more.”  I pushed her hair back behind her earlobe. I seen a bruise on her cheek that was almost the size of my hand. “Did he do this?” I asked before she could answer somebody started honking their horn.

Getting to school and parking in my normal spot next to my nigga tygas before I could say anything Eliza quickly got out of my car racing across school grounds to class.