Chapter 12 : Numb To It All

“The last time i checked , a mother don’t tell her husband to rape her daughter!”

Eliza POV

I didn’t know how to feel exactly, Because i’ve felt all kind of different pains in my life ; more like over the few years to be exact. And in reality i didn’t feel pain. i didn’t it’s just my life has so much drama for one person i can’t comprehend so much. i can’t feel my emotions anymore. Can you guess or think how i should feel if you’re own mother was behind the cruel hell you’ve been put through? You don’t you say? well i can’t tell you either because i don’t feel anything.

At All.

“i need you to.. have sex with Eliza.”  

Those words echoed in my head so many times. Am i going crazy? i sighed i asked for answers and i got them. but my own mother? The women who birthed me? The one who gave me life started this mess? I was thirteen.. i wonder what was going on in her mind? Was there something wrong, something she didn’t like about me? What made her want her husband to rape me? Now it makes sense , well part of it. you could hear the confusion and pain in jesse voice when my mother ; ahem! scratch that , Erica gave him an demand he reused but why didn’t he keep up with a argument? Theres more to this. it has to because from him saying no! i can’t do that.. to okay i’ll do it..  it makes no sense. maybe he didn’t care about me enough ; maybe he wanted her to stay then leave. but what did it have to do with me? I wonder what happened to the nice and kind Jesse , after that night my whole perspective of him changed in a matter of seconds. He started drinking probably to kill the sins he committed maybe he felt bad doing those things to me at some point but the alcohol and drugs he had in his system changed him and made him think it was okay. When it wasn’t but hey, its over i can’t reverse the past neither can god. I just have to get over it.

12:30 am

Daddy : I’m sorry i missed your call sweetie , what’s the problem?

I sighed i didn’t text back since i was driving i just called. the phone rung for a minute until he chosen to pick it up.

“Hey baby girl”

“Hey daddy” i said calmly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked , You could hear the tiredness and concern in his voice.

Of course he knows something is wrong. its 12 at night. “Well i guess you can say a lot. i just can’t tell you over the phone ill be there in like 30 minutes” My dad lived on the other side of town of Virginia. I hung the phone, it was no need for him to answer since i was coming over.

—-

I  pulled up in the driveway of my fathers condo that he has with his fiance. to me she looks 2-3 years older than me but who my dad in a relationship with isn’t my problem nor my business. I rung the doorbell waiting for him or Melissa to open the door. i heard the locks and screen door open to a half sleep Mel in a robe.

“I’m sorry if i’m waking y-”

“i don’t give a fuck what you have to say” she spat rudely. i frowned then my dad showed up behind her.