Chapter 2 : Lyin' my way out

Eliza POV

Nobody suppose to know about this. Let alone see this, I'm just going to avoid him and his questions, he could've just left me on the ground. When you think about it avoiding him will be hard. I have all my classes with him. Hopefully he'll just drop it.

Rushing to my physic class in the empty hallway , I made my way into the classroom. I seen my best friend Charlie waiting for me and she had a "why the fuck are you so late" look on her face.

"AH! Ms Williams ! Your 30 minutes late! So are you Mr. Brown !" Mr. York announced.

"i'm sorry sir something came up!" I said quickly taking my seat next to Charlie.

"And you Mr. brown? What's your excuse?"

"My momma needed something" he mumbled taking a seat next to I assume was his crew.. I never really paid attention to him I knew he was that sexy ass boy who got hoes and bitches throwing themselves at him and shit, I admit his fine as hell but I don't trust relationships.. I never had one and im getting beat and Im not in one.

"Eliza why is your cheek bruised?' Charlie asked.

Shit I forgot to cover it back up with my hair.

"I ran into something trying to walk around the house in the dark" I lied. She still stared at me , probably she could see threw my lie. But she don't know nothing..

She chuckled "I swear you cant go 10 hours without getting hurt you are so clumsy"

" Eliza and Christopher can you two come up to my desk for second" Mr. York asked.

I got up out of my seat leaving my hobo bag next to my desk. Reaching the front of the classroom where his desk was located Chris stared at me and I looked away nervously.

"Okay , this is the assignment they are due at the end of the hour, But since you two came in late I want it by tomorrow morning when class begins. don't be tardy . And ms. Williams may I ask what happened to your cheek?" Mr. York asked

" I-I- I ran into something in the dark. Im fine" I answered. I could feel Chris staring at me , he knows the truth. Nobody suppose to though.

"be careful next time ms" I nodded and took the paper and returned to my seat.

*20 minutes later*

The bell finally rung ; me and Charlie gathered our things quickly and left out the classroom. Making small talk we were interrupted by somebody yelling my name. I turned around to Christopher ; what in the world did he want? Cant he take a hint that I don't want to talk about it.

"Yes?" I said only having 3 minutes to get to class , Charlie was just starring at Chris , mouth opened and shit she wont be satisfied until a fly gets in there. I get that he was sexy as fuck but I seriously don't have time.

"lose the attitude ma , but why did you leave my car so fast earlier?" he asked.

" Look I was already late I had to go" I said even though that's not the reason I left I couldn't tell him.

"why did he do-"

"Chris just drop it !"

He starred at me like I had three heads but I seriously needed to go. Charlie started starring at me "Whats up with people starring what?" I asked getting annoyed I really didn't like when people looked at me , I was afraid they might look at me like how Jesse does.

"WHAT WAS THAT BITCH? CHRIS FUCKING BROWN, THE MOST SEXIEST GUY IN THE SCHOOL ! TALKED TO YOU!!!!!! WHAT DID HE MEAN YOU LEFT HIS CAR? WHY YOU LET WHOEVER WHAT? WHY DID YOU CUT HIM OFF LIKE THAT?" Charlie exclaimed.

"calm down hoe, he saw me walking and he gave me a ride since we was both late.. We chatted a bit , no big deal Charlie." I chuckled

"mm. no big deal huh? I think he wants the kitty" she said making cat noises. "what was you two talking about?"

"no kitty involved. Nothing really.. He said I was beautiful and blah, not a huge deal.. He might just say that to all his hoes.. I don't know" I shrugged

"right.."

*few hours later*

At the end of the day , Chris finally left me alone. I was walking home and I seen my mommy car in the driveway next to Jesse truck. Sometimes I wonder how can somebody be so cruel and rape theirs wife daughter... threaten them also.. I got up to the porch unlocking it fast because I missed her she worked more and I don't see her often. Running inside I saw Jesse on the couch next to my mother who was crying.

"Why are you crying mom?" I asked confused.

"Eliza why are an abortion center calling for you? Saying you have a fee for over four abortions to pay..?"

I didn't know what to say , how was I gonna explain to my mom that Jesse ; her husband ; my step dad raped me , forced me to have sex with him , forced me to have the abortions or else. He caused me to miscarry, how was I suppose to tell her that he beat me since I was 13 . A good four years. Tears flowed out my eyes before they reached my cheek I wiped it with my index finger.

I have to lie. I looked at Jesse he mouthed "don't you dare"

"I-I- I cant talk about this right now" I said storming out the house with my purse...

How am I suppose to get out of this.?