What if everyone you love, always leaves too soon Chapter 1.

It all started 11  years ago, the day that will all ways be stuck in my mind and never be able to leave, my name? Ciel Phantomhive, I'm 20 now and own a toy company. What happened 11 years ago? Well, I guess you'll half to read to find out.

~Rachel's POV~

  I heard small feet running upstairs, I was getting ready to go with Vincent for dinner, he's been so stressed with the money that he owes to the company, so I thought he needed a chance to calm down and have a fun time at dinner. "Mommy! Mommy!" I heard my son call, "Yes sweety?" I just look over and see something that brings a warm smile to my face, Ciel had gotten into my wardrobe and put on my dark blue hoodie which was much to big for him, he was only 9, and always did cute things like this. The hoodie went past his knees and had a huge hood so you could only see that happy smile and big dark blue eyes with dark long eyelashes. "Mommy?! Do you like the hoodie I found?!" I laugh "Yes honey, that hoodie means very much to me, want to know a secret?" He nods his head "When I met your father, on a cold Friday night, it was snowing and I was sitting on a bench freezing my butt off," He laughs "When I seen a very handsome man walk by and sit down next to me." "Was it Daddy?!" He interrupts. I smile "How did you know? Hmm well where was I, oh yes, so your Daddy seen me shivering and asked me "Why are you sitting out here all alone?" I had said that my date had ditched me, so he stands up, takes off his hoodie and says "Here, pretty ladies like you shouldn't be ditched and left in the cold." And from that point on, I've loved him ever since, I look over to Ciel who wrapped his arms around my hoodie and was hugging himself. "Honey, would you like to have that hoodie?" He nods his head slowly, "Well, only for one exception, you half to go to bed on time tonight okay?" "Okay mommy!" He was just about to walk away when we here something downstairs, "Mommy, what was that?" "Oh it must be your father! Vincent?!" ... "Vincent!" ... "Vincent? Is that you...?" I slowly start to walk downstairs when I see about five men dressed in black, with something reflecting in their hands. My eyes widen. I run upstairs as fast as I can and grab a small handgun from the drawer, I hand it to Ciel, "Ciel, baby listen, go hide in the closet in your room, if you here anyone talking, whatever you do, do NOT come out! Understand? Do you remember going with daddy hunting with him holding a gun?" He nods "Okay, so if anyone opens that closet pull that trigger okay?" He nods again. I kiss him on the head, "Mommy? What's going on?" "Nothing sweetie, just please go hide and be very quiet okay?" He nods slowly still confused. "Remember, Mommy and Daddy love you so much, don't ever forget that okay? I say hurriedly "I know Mommy I love you too." He runs off with the gun in his hands, I hear the closet door close, "So we meet again Rachel..." A deep voice says from behind me, "What do you want from us." "Exactly what you owe us... Money." He puts a gun to the back of my head, "What money." He chuckles "Oh, just the money that your husband stole from us, we want back EVERY SINGLE DIME OR I PULL THE TRIGGER!" I stay quiet, "I don't have any money," I say calmly "so go ahead pull the trigger." I hear a small click "You know, I didn't half to kill you, but I just can't take the risk of people knowing who we are..." BANG! The last thing I remember is my lovely son and husband before I fall to the ground. Dead.