What if everyone you love, always leaves too soon? Chapter 8.

We were walking out of the hospital when we were trying to find Angelina's car, we walk around around the corner of the building and see a 2006 Mustang, of course, the color red. My face seriously looked like this 'O'. She looked over and chuckled, "Suprised?" I close my mouth slowly, "Wow, I've never seen such a nice car!" She laughs at how interested about the car. "Thank You... Ciel? Do you want to go get some shirts after we go to our house and get you cleaned up? SInce all you have is that hoo-" I cut her off "NO!" I startle her, "Erm... sorry, it's just that this hoodie is really important to me, but I could use some jeans." She looks over  and smiles "It's okay, I understand, let's go get some jeans!" I smile at her excitement over her getting ME clothes. We get in the car and buckle up, then the question's starting flying in. "Ciel? I forgot to ask, but, what happened to your eye? Why is there a bandage wrapped around it?" I tense up remembering what happened, she notices, "Ciel, it's alright, you can tell me." I relax a little "Two days after my parents had died, I was going back to the alley where I found a box to sleep in, but then I got the feeling someone was behind me, their were three teenagers all with knifes behind me, I tried to run but i got cornered. One of them out a knife up to my eye and he... he..."I whimper. "Cut it...?" she finishes my sentence, "Y-yeah... Then a b-" I remember him, "THE BOY! I REMEMBER!" Angelina seemed confused, "What boy?!" "H-he saved me, the only problem is, I dont remember what he looks like or his name... I can never thank him..." I say as my eyes water up, "Do you remember ANYTHING about him?" She says, I think... "Red..." I whisper, "What did you say?" she asks, "Red! That's all i can remember about him." She thinks, "Was his hair red? Or his outfit?" I think, "I-I can't remember..." She frowns "Don't worry sweetie you will remember later." I look over and smile at her, "Thanks, I hope I will." She turns on the car, "Oh! I almost forgot! Ciel, do you wan't something to cover up your eye?" She asks "Like what?" I ask, "Well, since you can't keep that bandage on forever and you probably wouldn't want anybody to see your eye," She pause and opens the glove box and pulls out a velvet black eyepatch. I laugh not thinking she was serious, but I realize she wasn't. "Oh Ciel, at the least just try it on!" I sigh and take the bandage from her, I unwrap my bandage and put down the mirror and... I look horrendous, My Blueish/Gray hair is greasy, My face covered in dirt, and my eye... My once, absolutley beautiful dark blue eye, was starting to turn see-through. I close the eye and try to imagine that it was back to normal. I put the eyepatch over my eye and tie it around my head. "Let me see," She asks, she gasps and then smiles, "It fits you perfect Ciel. It really does." And she was right, it did. It just went along perfectly with my face and hair, after I cleaned up a bit, and put it on... It would look even better, "Angelina?" She looks over "Hmm?" "T-Thank you very much." she smiles "Your welcome Ciel."