What if everyone you love, always leaves too soon? Chapter 3.

I was walking back to the alley when something stopped me, you know that feeling you get when you're being watched? And you're absolutely certain that something is not good behind you? Well my senses were right. I turn around quickly to see three teenagers slowly walking up to me with what seems to be a knife in their hands, "Fella's look, fresh bait." My eyes widen and I take a few big steps backwards as my back slams into the brick wall. Not good. "Aww, is the little baby scared? Want to go cry for your mommy and daddy?" The one with the knife slowly walks up to me, "Please... Leave me alone!" I say, he stops "I'm sorry, but I want to have some fun." I stared at him wide eyed. "Please..." He reaches his hand out with the knife in it and goes for my left eye. I stay still because if I moved an inch, that knife would go straight in my eye. I close my eye, hoping that would help. Bad Move. He drags the knife across my eyelid making me scream loudly. "AHHHH!!!" I grab my eye finding it bleeding badly. He kicks me in the stomach so I stop screaming. I fall to the ground groaning in pain. They keep kicking me and punching me. I cover my head to stop from my head getting injured. They suddenly stop. I see a young boy with raven black hair and strangely colored red eyes flashing. He looks about 10-13 and very calm looking, its almost to the point were it is threatening. "What is going on over here?" He walks over not even a flash of fear in his eyes. The teenagers strangely backup and run away yelling "Help! Demon!". He walks up to me, "P...Please...D-Don't H-urt me..." I say crying. He crouches down lifting my head slightly, I groan in pain "Sssshhh it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." he says with a small smile. That's the last thing I remember before blacking out.