What if everyone you love, always leaves too soon? Chapter 5.

William walks back into the room, "Well I did some research and found some details about you and your family, Okay so I have good news and bad news which would you like to hear fi-" "Good news, please." He chuckles, "Okay okay, good news, It turns out that you have an Aunt named Angelina Durless-Barnet who lives a little bit away from here," I sigh in relief lucky that I have ANYONE still alive in my family. "and I found that your name is 'Ciel Phantomhive' ." He smiles, "Thank you for your hard work but I already figured out my name." His eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Interesting, it usually takes quite some time for someone to remember something that important, you must be very special." I smile, "Well, I only figured out two letters 'C' and 'I' and I tried guessing names and gave up and thought that maybe if I searched my pockets for anything that might have might have my name on it,' I pull out the ring "and I found this." I hand the ring to him, "Wow Ciel, this is very beautiful," he walks over to me and grabs my hand and places the big blue ring on my thumb, "and it suits you beautifully too." I fight down a blush that threatens to creep onto my face but I fail. He sees it and chuckles, "Now do you want bad news or bad news?" I chuckle "Hmm how about the bad news?" he smirks "Excellent choice, you know, your pretty smart for a nine year old, most of them just talk about bunnies and kittens" I smile, taking it as a compliment "Why thank you, and you're pretty smart for a old man." He smirks "Actually, I'm 25 but and that's not that old. So, onto the bad news, It turns out you were right about your parents, they both died two days ago, do you want to know how they died...?" I think for a second then nod my head "Your mother died from being shot in the head and the house burnt down, and your father was killed on the same day only earlier, by the same thing." I look away, clearly upset "Ciel?" I look over to him my eyes watered up, I smile sadly and he pulls me in for a hug and rubs my back soothingly like my mother used to do to me. I cry on his shoulder "Ssshh it's okay, it's okay." I soon fall asleep on his lap and he picks me up and lays me down on the hospital bed. He walks over to the door and turns off the light "Goodnight Ciel."He says as he walks out of the room.