What if everyone you love,always leaves too soon? Chapter 9

Ciel's POV:

   About 2 hours later, we were finished. We didn't get much, because I didn't need a lot. To be honest, I never really liked it. To much stuff in that store... it just overwhelms me. I mean, why would I need nice clothes? I didn't have anywhere to go, so why bother? My parents were going to enroll me in school next month but... I think you know what happened. Every time I think about it... It just kills me a little inside. It's like that thing in the back of your mind that slowly takes you sanity, eating you away slowly, that thing you can never forget about. It makes me go into a panic, I-I don't know how to explain it, just something inside me snaps and nothing ever good happens when that occurs. I try not to think about, I try and I try but it just finds it's way to sneak into my mind. 

  The doctors were going to put me into therapy... after that incident. I could hear them whispering outside the door, " I wonder when it's going to start. I'm surprised the kid has lasted this long." I didn't understand, what was going to start? I knew they knew about something I didn't, they just thought I was some clueless kid, who was just always unaware of anything. They thought the could trick me into thinking nothing was wrong. I did my best to try and make them believe I was fine, so they wouldn't put in the place.

   I don't think they even told Angelina. Just something in me keeps telling me that they didn't tell her. I wish they did, so I could find out what was going to happen to me. Even if she did know... I find it hard to believe she would tell me. So here I am, with not a clue what's going to happen. Just silence. And I knew when the it would happen...It wouldn't be good.

(sorry for short chapter)

Don't own Black Butler!