What if everyone you love, always leaves too soon? Chapter 2.

Bang! I jump, "Mommy?" I whisper "Mommy can I come out? I don't like this game!" I start crying. I slowly and quietly open the door, I peek out, 'I don't see anybody, so why should I wait in here?' I think, I slowly crept out and looked around the corner... Nothing. I walk downstairs and see the front door is open, "Mommy? Where are you?" I go to close the door when I step in something red and sticky...? "What is this?" I look around and see what no child should ever witness, my kind loving mother, lying on the floor, covered in blood with a bullet through her head. I start trembling and my eyes water up "MOMMY?! MOMMY GET UP! THIS ISNT FUNNY! GET UP!" I yell as tears streak down my face. I couldn't look anymore, the smell was of metal and something else... Smoke? I start heaving and coughing. I throw up form the smell and sight, "WHERE'S THE SMOKE COMING FROM?!" I look around frantically, trying to find what is causing it when I see it. Or entire kitchen was on fire. "HELP! FIRE! MOMMY! PLEASE! DADDY! ANYONE!" I start running towards the door with nothing but that one hoodie. I don't stop running until I end up in a alley. I search for somewhere to rest and find a small box. I curl up in a ball and lay down, when I feel something in my pocket. I slowly put my hand in my pocket and pull out a blue ring, "Mommy... Daddy..." I say as I hug myself for warmth while keeping the ring in my hand.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I hear, I slowly open my eyes to see a tall figure with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Where are your parents?" I look away, I get up to run away but he grabs my arm "Look you little brat, tell me where you live and where your parents are?" I stay silent and yank my hand away, "Whatever you little brat, I was just trying to help." He says as he slowly walks away. 'That was a close one' I think to myself, my stomach rumbles 'I'm so hungry... I wonder if there is and food around here...' I walk out of the alley and smell something delicious. Cookies. I follow the smell when I end up in a Funeral Parlor "Weird... I could have sworn the smell was coming from here..." I say when I hear something "Kekeke... It seems you have smelled my cookies." I turn around to see a tall lean man with long grey hair and a black cloak with a scar on his face, his haircut covering his eyes. "Who are you?" I say. He holds out a tray, "Would you like one?" I nod so hungry I don't even care if he put broccoli in them... broccoli... Bleck. I take three and eat them slowly to find that they are actually quite good. "Thank you..." I say "What's your name?" I ask taking another bite out of my cookie. "Call me Undertaker. May I ask what is your name young one?" I pause, not knowing if I should tell him or not, in the end, I tell him the truth."Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive." He smiles, "Phantomhive... Hmm... I could have sworn I heard that name before... Oh Yes! Vincent Phantomhive! Is he your father?" I look down nodding slowly. "What's wrong?" I look up at him "Nothing, just the worst week of my life." "Why?" He asks, "I'd rather not say..." As I feel  tears water up my eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry to have upset you..." I look up at him and a small smile curls my lips, I hug him, "Thank you." I whisper in his ear and run away.