What if everyone you love, always leave too soon? Chapter 6.

I wake up in the morning stretching and yawning when suddenly pain shoots through my left eye, "AHHH HELP!" I screamed, at that moment, William ran in the room, "What's wrong Ciel?!" He says in panic "MY EYE! MY EYE!" I scream at the top of my lunges, he runs to the side of the bed and takes off the bandage rapped around my eye. His eyes widen in complete shock, my once, beautiful, dark blue eye, was a clear, yellowish eye with just a little black in the middle, "I-I CAN'T SEE! WHY CANT I SEE?! YOU SAID IT WOULD GET BETTER! YOU LIED!" I yell as i start crying, the pain was unbearable, it felt as if someone set my eye on fire. "Ciel! You need to calm down! Your going to end up having a panic attack!" I start wheezing in coughing, oh no... It cant be... "MY ASTHMA!" I yell at the top of my lunges. I cant breathe.... "H-H-ELP! *coughing* I-I CAN'T B-BREAT-" I stop talking, everything goes black. 'This is it, this is the death of Ciel Phantomhive,' I think to myself, It's calm, quiet here, the once black has turned into a beautiful shade of light blue... I'm sitting in a field with beautiful yellow flowers, and my parents, standing about 15 feet away from me. My beautiful mother, in a white dress with her blonde hair flowing in the wind, my father, next to her, in his usually suit he wears, I've never been happier to see my parents. I start running to them, stretching my arms out to give them both a loving hug when i see them fading slowly, "NO MOMMY! DADDY! STAY!" I yell to them, they are just transparent enough so I can see there figures. "I'm sorry my dear Ciel," I hear my mother say, "It's not your time to leave yet, we love you so much Ciel, never forget..." She finishes after they both disappear. I wake up, coughing startling me and William, "C-Ciel?" He says "Your...Your alive?" He says his eyes wide "That... That's impossible! Your heart! It stopped beating!" I stop coughing and wheezing, i gave the tiniest of glimpse with my one good eye,"William, please contact my aunt, I want to leave." I say emotionless, He nods and runs off to contact her. 'What was that?' I wonder thinking about the dream...