What if everyone you love, always leaves too soon? Chapter 7.

William walked into the room, "Ciel, I would like you to meet your aunt, please, come in Angelina." I look over to the door when at that moment a tall lean lady wearing a long red dress, with red hair, and redlipstick, actually, the only color she was wearing was red. 'Weird..' I think to myself, she walks in quietly and walks to the side of the bed looking at me, "Ciel? Is that really you...?" I nod my head slowly, she gasps and pulls me into a death grip hug, my face buried in her chest, I blush "Guh... C-Cant B-breathe..." She realizes that she's pretty much suffocating me she pulls back and smiles "I'm sorry, you just look so much like my sister, I couldn't help it." I smile, "It's okay," I kiss her cheek "Angelina... That name does sound really familiar, I think i heard my mother talking about you," She smiles "Yes, me and your mother were like bestfriends, we spent every second toghether as kids." I think of a question to ask "Angelina, do you have any children?" her smile drops and she looks down "No..." I hear her whisper. "My husband and I were going to have a baby a few years back, I finally became pregnant, always wanting a child of my own, but something horrible happend," She pauses, "My husband and I were going in a car to go visit your mother and father and you,"  she looks down "But something happend, my husband got distracted while we were fighting about some idiotic thing and he lost control over the car, my husband and unborn baby were killed during the crash," She looks up tears streaming down her face, "I had to go to the hospital immediatly but it was too late, the baby had died during the impact and they had to remove my womb and the unborn child to save my life." I hug her tightly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked..." She stops hugging me and grabs a hankerchief from her pocket, she dabs her eyes and says "No dear, it's not your fault, it was nobody's fault," She says as a sad smile shows on her face, "Your mother came and visited almost every day, and I was very thankful for that,  I wouldn't have had anyone really to talk too." She kisses my forehead, she sniffles and dabs at her eyes more and says, "Okay that's enough with all the sad talk. Now onto happier things!" She smiles and claps, "Ciel, would you like to come live with me?" I almost immediatly say "Yes!" and we gather my things and go.