Chapter 1

"Hey dad?" I heard a voice say, "If he's alive can he sleep in my room?"

"We will figure that out then Goten," said another voice, female this time, "Let's just hope they didn't die."

"Shush," a older, male voice said, "They're waking up." I open my eyes to see a family leaning over me. A mother, father, and two sons. "Can he sleep in my room dad?" said a child who I am guessing is Goten, "Please!"

"Goten," said the father, I think, "First let's see if they're al right. How do you feel?" He was looking at me when he asked the question. "Kinda hungry I guess," I answered, "And thirsty."

"Of course you are," said Goten, "You were knocked out for days!"

"Days!" I yelled, "Am I all right! Did I break any bones!"

"Your perfectly fine," said the father, "We healed you up right away."

"Goku!" said the female, "We need to introduce ourselves to our guess! Hi dear. My name is ChiChi. This angel right here is Goten," He looked like his father, but a mini version, "Over there is my husband Goku and beside him is my first son Gohan."

"Hi Chichi, Goku, Gohan, Goten," I say, "My name is Kaoru."

"Nice to meet you Kaoru." said Gohan.

"Wait!" Chichi said, "You must be famished! I'll get dinner ready." Chichi ran downstairs and I stood up and Goku had a surprised face. "What?" I asked, "Never saw a tail before?"

"It's not that," he answered, "It's just that I'm a saiyan too. My sons here are half saiyans also." Oh my Berrus. Finally I met one out of two of my kind, but I thought all the saiyans were killed! Anyway, Chichi finished making supper and we went downstairs and ate up. I was stuffed and so was Goku, Goten, and Gohan. "Hey Kaoru," said Goten, "You want to train!"

"Sure Goten!" I answered, "Goku, Gohan. You two want to join?"

"I'll go!" answered Goku.

"Sorry, but I got homework," Gohan said disappointed, "I might join later though." Three is better than two though. Let's just hope Gohan finishes quickly. We ran outside and flew far away so we didn't destroy the house. I started by attacking Goten and he was fast enough to dodge it. Goten and I were going at it when Goku stepped in and attacked me. I blocked a couple of his punches, but most hit me. "HHHAAAA!" I heard someone scream. I turn around and there was a blue wave coming at me. I dodged it and attacked Goten. He wasn't able to dodge it this time and blocked, but got hit back. "OK," he said, "Time to go full power!" He was letting out a lot of extra energy I didn't sense before. I blinding light appeared and his hair was a golden color, plus it was sticking up. "Dad," he said, "You should go Super Saiyan too!" Goku started screaming and the same thing happened. Blinding light, golden hair sticking up, increase in power level. They both charged at me. "STOP!" I screamed. They stopped in mid-air and sat there for a good ten seconds. "First off," I started, "What exactly happened to your hair and power level? Second off, what is a super saiyan?"

"What do you mean?" Goku asked, "You don't know what a super saiyan is?"

"I have no clue what it is." I answered.