Chapter 7

"Kaoru," a voice said, "Wake up." I open my eyes to see Gohan shaking me. I look over his shoulder and see a guy coming full speed. "Gohan!" I yelled, "Behind you!" He turned around just in time to get kneed in the face. "Gohan!" Goku and Goten came flying towards me and Gohan. "Kaoru," Goku said, "What happened to Gohan?"
"Someone kneed him in the face."
"We need to get out of here."
"You think?" I grabbed Gohan and then Goku's arm. He used instant transmission and we were at Bulma's house. "Goku!" Bulma said, "I'm guessing it went well?"
"Uhh," Goku said, "Not exactly..."
"What happened?"
"I got possessed by some sort of demon named Demigra and brought back to life all the villains Goku and the others defeated and now they're stronger than ever!" I blurted out.
"Oh." was all Bulna could say. We sat there speechless when Bulma noticed Gohan on the ground unconscious. "Gohan!" she yelled, "Hurry. Get him to the lab." Goku and I grabbed him and took him to the lab. "What happened?" Bulma asked.
"This guy named Recoome knocked him out." Goten answered.
"You know this how?" Goku asked.
"He screamed 'Recoome Kick!' before he knocked Gohan out." That kid is very observant. "Hey Guys," I said, "I think we really need to train since these guys are a lot stronger."
"Yeah," Trunks said, "Maybe Goten and I can surpass a super saiyan!"
"That would be amazing!" Goten replied, "Lets go!" We all ran outside to go find an area to train while Gohan healed up. We landed on a rocky area  not to far from West City. "Alright Goten," I said, "Come at me full strength." Goten immediately went super saiyan and rushed at me. I blocked his first punch and started dodging his kicks. I tried to punch him in the gut, but he got out of the way just in time. I decided to go on the offensive and started rushing Goten with attacks. He was so focused he didn't ease up one bit. I flew away a bit and started to charge up my signature move. A white blast was appearing on my hands as they were pointing at Goten. "Divine Blast!" I screamed. A giant white beam came out of my hands and went charging at Goten. He cupped his hands behind his back and a blue light started appearing. "Kamehame...HA!" he screamed. A blue wave came out of his hands and connected with my white beam. I was winning the blast struggle, until Trunks came beside Goten and charged his own attack. "FINISH BUSTER!" he yelled. A huge yellow ball of ki came and combined with Goten's Kamehameha wave. They started over-powering me and I had to move out of the way. 'Man,' I thought, 'They're not holding back.' They both rushed at me and had synchronized attacks. Trunks was aiming for my chest up and Goten was aiming for my stomach down. I quickly teleported behind them. I punched Trunks in the back and tripped Goten and slammed him towards the ground. "Alright guys," Goku said, "Let's see how Gohan is doing.

Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update. I was really busy when summer vacation started and I didn't have time to work on the chapter. It is 1:23 a.m. and if you don't mind I am going to sleep.