Chapter 9

Gohan's POV
"Because I'm your father." The mysterious man said. We all gasped when he said that. "Wait a second," I said, "Kaoru said that his dad left him."
"Yeah I did," he replied, "But I wasn't sure where he went." That makes sense. "Well Kaoru," Kaoru's dad said, "Come with me or else."
"Or else what?" Dad said getting in a fighting pose.
"Than I'll just destroy this worthless planet!"
"You can't!" Kaoru yelled, "There are innocent people here!" Goten, Trunks, and I got ready to fight when Kaoru put his hand out. "Sorry guys," he said, "But this is my fight." He walked up to his dad and got ready to fight. "If I win you leave this planet forever." He said.
"And if I win?" his dad asked.
"Then I go with you."
"What!" I screamed, "Kaoru you can't!"
"Gohan I have to. In order to protect the Earth." He powered up and charged at his dad. Kaoru let out a fury of punches and his dad was blocking it with his hands! He kicked Kaoru in the stomach and some saliva was coming out. He then did a spin and punched his face. Kaoru landed in front of me and I picked him up. "Kaoru," I was saying, "Let me help you. He's too strong."
"No Gohan," He replied angrily, "I want to get revenge for abandoning my family!" He rushed his dad again and kept trying to punch him. The same thing happened again. It was a big process for about half an hour. We kept trying to convince him to let us help, but man is he stubborn.I snuck over to Goten and Trunks and I had a plan. "Hey guys," I said, "I have a plan." I told them everything and we were ready. When Kaoru got knocked back for about the 50th time, the plan went into action. Trunks and Goten teleported behind Kaoru's dad and I teleport in front. Goten and Trunks punched him to me and I kicked him in the face. He was sent flying and fixed himself. "You know what!" He yelled, face red with anger, "I'm going to get rid of this worthless planet with you people in it!" He flew up and his power level was increasing. "Take this!" he screamed, "Execution Wave!" I see my dad going super saiyan when Kaoru steps in front of him. "I got this," he said, "Divine Blast!" A white beam blasted out and connected with his father's red one. It was a beam struggle. It stayed at the same spot until Kaoru's beam started losing. "Ugh," he grunted "No! I will not lose! And I will kill you for leaving my family!" His power level was rising and some of Kaoru's hair started sticking up. (A/N Kaoru's hair is part Vegeta part Goku hair) It started turning a golden color and his eyes turned a turquoise color. He started winning the beam struggle. "What!" his father screamed, "Impossible! How!"
"It's simple," Kaoru smirked, "I have become, a super saiyan! HHHHAAA!" He powered up his beam and it blasted his dad into other world. "Serves him right," dad said, "Now the pairs for the time chamber." Dad said that he would go with Kaoru and me while Trunks and Goten wait for Vegeta. "Alright guys," I say when Dende opens the door, "Lets go train." And we walk into the chamber.