Chapter 6

Gohan's POV

"What?" Kaoru asked, "Already?"

"Yes already!" Vegeta answered, "Now come make your wish before I make mine!" Kaoru took the dragon balls and summoned Shenron. "Now Shenron!" Kaoru screamed, "Grant me my wish! I wish-" He fell down unconscious. "Kaoru!" My dad screamed, "Wake up!" Dad, Goten, Trunks, and I ran over. "Gohan!" Goten said, "Is Kaoru all right?"

"He's fine Goten," I answered, "He's only unconscious." We saw him get back up a backed up so he could have some space to grant his wish. "Alright Shenron," he said, "Grant me my wish, and REVIVE EVERYONE WHO WAS KILLED BY GOKU OR GOHAN!"

"WHAT!" everyone screamed. We looked around and saw saibamen appear from out of the ground. Of course, we had to summon Shenron where we first fought Vegeta and Nappa. Which means. I felt a punch across my face. I turned and saw Nappa. "Ah," he said, "It's good to be alive. And Kakarot's son is here too. This day keeps getting better and better."

"That's not all Shenron!" I heard Kaoru say, "Make them a lot stronger than before!" After that Nappa's power level increased ten times! I went super saiyan and so did Goten and my dad. Goten and dad had to deal with about four saibamen while I had to deal with Nappa. I rushed Nappa and attacked him. He either blocked or dodged all my attacks. He brought a punch to my gut and then kicked me across the face. I was slammed into a boulder. "Ow," I said, "Why is he so strong?"

"It was because of Kaoru's wish," A voice said. Vegeta was floating in front of me. "Shenron increased their power level by more than what a normal super saiyan would have. Maybe even more strength than a super saiyan two."

"So should I go full power?"

"Of course you imbecile!"

"Fine, fine. Let's just kill Nappa already." I went super saiyan two and went towards Nappa again. I was able to land a few punches on him, but he seemed to get more hits on me. While I was blocking a hit Goten came and hit him across the face. "Hey Goten," I said, "Thanks for jumping in."

"No problem Gohan," he answered, "Although what were those green things?"

"They're called saibamen. It was something I fought when I was around six years old."

"And who was that guy I punched?"

"That was Nappa, a saiyan."

"More of our kind!?"

"Although he is evil." I heard a weird noise and I turned around to see Kaoru knocked out while saibamen kicking him. I rushed over and killed the saibamen kicking him. "Hey Kaoru," I say shaking him, "You okay? Wake up!" I see him slowly open his eyes. "Good, your alive. Now we kinda need a little help around here."

"Gohan!" He yelled, "Behind you!" I looked behind me to see Recoome kick me and I black out.

Hey guys. Sorry it took too long to update, but I just got extremely lazy this week. I'll try my best to update tomorrow if not Friday. No promises though since I'm going to be away for the weekend. Hope you enjoyed :)