Chapter 8

Kaoru's POV

We decided to fly instead of using instant transmission to go see Gohan. I really hope he's okay I thought. We finally made it to Capsule Corp and I ran straight to Bulma. "Is Gohan going to be okay?" I asked worried.
"He is going to be fine Kaoru," Bulma answered, "He just needs some rest." I walked over to everyone and told them he would be fine. "That's great," Goku said, "But what are we going to do? Every one Gohan and I defeated are back alive and are stronger than ever."
"What about fusion?" Trunks asked, "We almost defeated Buu as Gotenks."
"It's a smart idea, but Vegeta is nowhere to be found. I could do fusion with Gohan......Wait. That won't work,"
"How comes it won't work?" I asked.
"Because the two people who are going to fuse have to be the same height and have close to the same power level." Goten answered. "Oh," I said, "So that's out of the question." We sat down and thought for a while. Gohan woke up and saw all is thinking. "Hey guys," he said, "What's going on?"
"We're trying to figure out a way to defeat all the enemies that have been revived." Trunks answered.
"What about the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?"
"What's that?" I asked.
"It's a place where you can get a years worth of training in one day." Goku said, "Gohan and I went in there before we defeated Cell and Goten and Trunks went in to fight against Buu."
"So that will help us get stronger?"
"It sure will!" Goten said, "It helps a lot!" We ran out of Capsule Corp and we flew to the lookout.

Krillin's POV?
I flew to Capsule Corp so I can see Goku and everyone. I wanted to talk to Kaoru more to see if Goku and them told me about the enemies that appeared. "Hey Bulma," I said, "Where is everyone?"
"They went to the lookout to train in the hyperbolic time chamber."
"Really?!"
"Yeah."
"Thanks Bulma! I'm off!" I jumped forward and started flying towards the lookout. I felt a high power level in the sky and I stopped. Please don't be Frieza, I kept thinking. I looked and saw it looked more humanly. He had what looked like blue and purple saiyan armor. He started getting closer. "Hey!" I yelled, "My name is Kri-" I was cut off when he grabbed neck. "You earthling," he said, "Where is Kaoru?"
"Who are you and how do you know Kaoru?" I looked towards his waist and saw a tail wrapped around. I gasped. Kaoru told me how his father abandoned him when he was a little kid. "I'm not telling you!" I answers and spit on his face. "Well than," he said menacingly, "Then you can die!"
"Wait! He is at a place where we call the lookout. Follow me." He let go of my neck and I lead him to the lookout. Sorry guys, I thought Because I was already revived by the dragon balls I couldn't be revived again.

Kaoru's POV
We made it to the lookout when we sensed a familiar power level coming. "Hey!" Goku said, "Krilin is coming!"
"But who is that person with him?" I asked. We saw Krillin and a man in purple and blue saiyan armor arrive. "Kaoru," the man said, "You're coming with me." He grabbed my wrist, but I got loose. "No I'm not!" I said ferociously, "I don't even know you!"
"Yes you do Kaoru because I'm your father."