Chapter 2

"What do you mean?" Goku asked, "You don't know what a super saiyan is?"

"I have no clue what it is." I answered. Goku and Goten looked at each other. We lowered onto the ground and sat down. "Well," Goku started, "A super saiyan is the strength beyond a normal saiyan. When I became super saiyan, I was angry that one of my best friend died. Goten was training with his mother and got angry when she hit him and became super saiyan. Gohan is a different story." Goku paused. "Basically if you get angry enough you go beyond a normal saiyan." Wow. That is a lot to take in. So if I get angry enough my power will increase financially. "Or we could use the dragon balls to help him dad," Goten said, "It helped you know how to become a super saiyan god." Wait. DRAGON BALLS! "What are these dragon balls?" I asked.

"Well you see," Goten started, "When you get all seven dragon balls-"

"You can get two free wishes," Gohan interrupted, "We haven't need them for years. Do you need them for any purpose Kaoru?" 

"Yes actually," I answered, "I lost my younger brother years ago when Frieza blew up planet Vegeta. I wasn't there for him and I feel terrible." Tears started filling my eyes. "I miss him more than ever. we use to train together with our dad when our mother was making dinner." I started choking up. I couldn't continue at all. This was too much to remember. I felt arms go around me and saw Goten hugging me. He reminded my of my brother, so I hugged him back. "How about this," Goku said, "Why don't we go to Bulma's, get the dragon radar, get the seven dragon balls, and wish your family back alive!" I started cheering up. "You will do that for me?" I choked up, "Thank you all." We got everything ready at Goku's house and we were off to leave when chichi stopped us. "Your not going anywhere Goten," she said, "You need to stay here."

"But moooom," Goten said, "I want to go!"

"Oh no your not!"

"Please! I promise to do my chores then!"

"Then you will forget and become your father."

"Your mother is right Goten," Gohan said, "Besides, since dad and I are both going you need to stay and protect mom." Goten gave up and stayed behind. I gave him a big huge and we were off. "So Goku," I started, "Who is this Bulma lady?"

"Bulma is one of my best friends," He said, "I have known her ever since I was a little kid. We actually went on a trip together to get the seven dragon balls. We met many people along the way too. She is not like any other woman though. She loves adventure and has a son named Trunks." Goku told about different stories that he and Bulma went on together. It sounded like they had so much fun. We finally arrived at a place called Capsule Corporation and went inside. "Excuse me," Gohan said, "We are here to see Bulma."

"She will be right with you." The receptionist lady said. We sat there for a bit and waited. Bulma finally arrived and I she was a blue haired woman with a dress on. "Hey Goku, Gohan," she said, "Long time no see! And who is this guy?" she said looking at me.

"Hi ma'am," I said, "My name is Kaoru. Nice to meet you." I did a little bow.

"Just call me Bulma and don't be all fancy. Now what are you guys here for?"

"We need the dragon radar," Gohan said, "Kaoru here wants to revive his family and we need the dragon radar to do it." Bulma had a sad look on her face, then perked up. "Sure thing fam!" she said. She went outside and popped a capsule. A helicopter appeared and she grabbed a small device with one button on top. "Here you go," she said, "And good luck you three!" We said our goodbyes and we were off when we turned around and saw an energy blast. "You thought you could leave without me Kakarot?" A man in a blue spandex and what looked like saiyan armor boots and gloves appeared. "Hey Vegeta!" Goku said, "You want to help look for the dragon balls?" Wait. Vegeta? As in Prince Vegeta who was destined to rule Planet Vegeta? "YES!" I yelled, "More saiyans!" Vegeta looked at me puzzled. "What's wrong with him?" Gohan and Goku gave Vegeta a brief explanation. "Well since I have nothing better to do Kakarot," Vegeta continued, "I'll join you."