Chapter 4

Gotenks's POV

Now that we were fully charged I rushed at Kaoru and we were on a head to head battle. We went full strength and there was a stale mate for a while. I was started to get an edge on him when he slowly flew a bit away from me.

Kaoru shot a ki blast and I hit it out of the way. He started slowly ascending, but came back up. He looked different though. His eyes turned red. Maybe it was just allergies or something. He started charging up and is power increased financialy. His ki turned purple though. He shot a blast and I blocked. It was too much and I went super saiyan three. It was still too much for me to handle so I teleported away. I turned around and Kaoru hit me in the face. This punch made my nose bleed a lot. "Hold on Kaoru," I said, "I need to re-" I was cut off with a punch in my stomach. I was flying back and Goku came and grabbed Kaoru. "Gotenks!" he yelled, "Use galactic donuts to hold him!"

"Right!" I replied. I used my galactic donuts and he was tied up. "Okay Kaoru," Gohan started, "What exactly happened?"

"Who are you talking to?" he answered in a really deep voice, "My name is Demigra!" He was laughing manically. I got angry and punched his face. He was out cold. "Gotenks!" Goku screamed, "Why did you do that!"

"Would you believe me if I said it was in self-defense?"

"NO!"

Sorry for a small chapter 4. There was something I needed to fix and I had to have a small chapter. Sry.