Chapter 3

"Well since I have nothing better to do Kakarot," Vegeta continued, "I'll join you." Yeah! Now I have a great amount of saiyans on my team and we were off. It was night time when we left so we had a little camp going. "Okay everyone," Goku said, "Let's go to sleep." We all fell asleep in a matter of seconds. "AAAHHH!" I heard someone scream. I bolted awake and saw Vegeta in a tree? "Hey Vegeta!" I yelled, "Whats wrong?"

"That is what's wrong!" he said pointing at his sleeping bag with a worm on it. "Get that vile beast off my bag of sleeping!"

"The worm?" I asked, "How are you scared of this little thing?"  picked it up and faced Vegeta, "Is the mighty prince Vegeta scared of a little worm?" I said mockingly. "YES!" He yelled. I threw it away and Vegeta came down from the tree. "Thank you." he said.

"My pleasure." I answered. It was about seven in the morning and Goku and Gohan were awake. We got everything and started off again. "Listen child," A low voice said to me. I looked behind us and no one was there. I must be imagining things. "Listen child. When you get the dragon balls wish for all villains be alive."

"I would I do that?" I said aloud. "Kaoru," Gohan said, "Who are you talking to?"

"I'm just talking to myself." I lied. The low voice must have left because I didn't hear anything after that lie I just told. Must be imagining things. Meanwhile, we already found about three dragon balls so far and soon will find the fourth. The low voice kept popping up and saying "revive them." I don't know who "them" is, but I'm guessing they meant my family. Anyway, we got the fourth dragon ball and were really close to the fifth. We had to deal with a couple giant fish, but nothing we couldn't handle. After we were on the look for the sixth, we saw two kids flying up to us. I looked closely and saw Goten with a purple haired kid. "Hey dad," said the purple hair kid, "Hi Goku, Gohan. And you must be Kaoru. Goten told me about you."

"Nice to meet you...kid," I said, "Not to be rude, but what's your name?"

"Sorry," He said, "My name is Trunks."

"Hey Trunks. And Goten, why are you here? Did Chichi finally let you go?"

"Wellllll..." he started, "I kinda left without saying anything."

"Goten that isn't nice," said Goku, "But you are like your father and son." Goten and Trunks were able to stay and I was glad. Goten reminded me of my little brother so much. It's almost like he is still with me. We continued and we decided to have a snack break. After a little snack, Goten, Trunks, and I decided to do a little training. "You two ready?" I asked, in the sky.

"Ready!" They both answered. They rushed at me and I dodged Trunks and blocked Goten's hit. I attacked Goten and sent him flying. I attacked Trunks and he blocked a couple of my punches, but he didn't see my kick and hit him in the side. He went flying and Goten hit my back. Goten and I were fighting back and forth. I land some hits then blocked. He land some hits and blocked. Then, Trunks comes out of nowhere with golden hair and hits me. "Ready Goten?" Trunks asked.

"Ready Trunks." Goten answered. "Fuuu...sion....HA!" they both screamed. A blinding light appeared and there was a boy who had black hair with purple lines going up. "Get ready Kaoru," he said, "Because Gotenks is going to take you down."