Why did you faint Yoong ?

- Hi . I am Xiumin . My 2 fellow members , Chanyeol and D.O , liked Yoona , but sadly she got Baek .
- Annyeong . I am Im Yoona . I have a younger sister , Sae Ron , an actress . I have a boyfriend too , Baekhyun . :)

"Annyeong hasseyo SoNyuhShiDae amnida" , Snsd's introduction . Exo , were their watching them . Snsd just finished their performance You Think . And now , they are going down to go to their seats . Exo stand from ther sits , clapped and bowed .  Baekhyun , Xiumin , Chanyeol and D.O greeted Yoona brightly "Hi goddess" . "Gomawo . Hi oppa's" Yoona's reply with a cute smile and shy type .( Yoona is Exo's closest member in Snsd , and they said she was very friendly )" Aigooo she is so cute " Baekhyun said . Later on , the show is over . Time for them to go back to their dorms . Snsd and Exo's dorm were next to each other . Both groups went to their dorms , except the 4 and Yoona , talking to each other . D.O , Xiumin and Chanyeol likes Yoona , but Baekhyun loves Yoona . Yoona treat the 4 like her older brothers .

The next day , the 4 went outside their dorm to greet Yoong Goodmorning . Yoona , who is awake already , walks dizzyly , going outside their dorm to check what is going on ( she is going outside because she heard some noises of the 4  ) . "Goodmorning Gorgeous !!!!!!" The 4 shouted . Yoona , who is very dizzy and tired , fainted .  Luckily , Baek got her against falling down the ground . The boys were shocked and called an ambulance

What happened to our Goddess ? Wait for Chapter 2 ExoYoong shippers :) In this story , Exo were older than Girls' Generation :D