Almost end : The Battle Started !

It's been 2 months after the day they went to the hospital ..
And this time , they are practicing again .

Someone's POV

"Yes Prince ? Why did you call me ?" I said . Hello there . I'm a guy who want to kill Princess Yoona . Then after killing Princess Yoona , the other princesses and that Exo guys will die too . "Be ready . We will attack them tommorow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are practicing again and again along with Gfriend , Twice , Red Velvet and F(x) . They are about to practice one more when ...
"Ackkkkkkk !!!" Someone pulled Yoona very hard
"Yoona !" They all shouted
"K-Kookie-e ? M-Min-ho-o ?" Yoona asked while losing her breath . Yoona saw Kookie and Minho's eyes , they were Red . 'So they were controlled by them' she thought
Then she attacked the two by using wind . Then Victoria and Lee's troops began to attack the Princesses and Princes . THE BATTLE STARTED ! Then the Evils showed EXO and SNSD that the two have their parents . "NOOOOOO !!" Yoona screamed very very very high and turned her anger to Stage 4 ! But then she created Stage 5 ! She turned to Roxanne , she killed half of the troops . In the first place , the enemies got bruises . But by and by , each of them are getting hurt .

Baekhyun got hurted badly !

"Lay and Sunny ! Heal !" Roxanne shouted . The two gave their best .

D.O helped Taeyeon while Xiumin is protecting Sunny . ( Author : What does it mean Readers ? XD )

In the middle of the battle ..

Roxanne got an idea so she made herself turn to Yoona .
"Unnies . Why don't we try to combine our Powers ?" Yoona and Seohyun said at the same time . They nodded .
They tried at first , nope .
Second ? Nope .
Third ? Nope .
Fourth ? Nope .
Fifth ? Nope .
Sixth ? Nope .
Seventh ? Nope .
Eighth ? Nope .

"Nonsense !" Jessica shouted . "Let's try one more !" Sunny , Tiffany , Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shouted . "Ok !" Yoona , Yuri , Taeyeon , Jessica and Seohyun answered
Ninth ? Woah !

They created a very bright power , then the 9 sisters flew . The lights went to them , all of them at the ground , battling , were distracted so they stopped fighting ! After the light were gone , they were like goddesses !

Their dresses are White as snow , their hair is so shiny and lovable , their lips were red as rose , their wings are everything as Rainbow !

Their faces were serious . They first let the sky and land clear . They made the nature beautiful . They made the cities clean and undanger . "NOOOO !!! The Ultimate Extra-Ordinary AngeGoddesses ( Angel + Goddesses ) ! They made it ! It can't be !" Lee and Victoria shouted . But then , they killed Lee and Victoria , but Minho and Kookie escaped . So after the battle ..

"Is everyone here ?" Gfriend , Twice , RV and FX asked
"I'm here" - Tae
"Me too" - Sica
"Me three"- Sun
"Me Four" - Fany
"Me Five" - Hyo
"Me Six" - Yul
"Me Seven" - Soo
"Me --- Eight ?" - Seo

"Where's Yoona ?" - the 7 olders asked

"How about Exo ?" Seo asked

"I'm here" Xiu
"Me too" LuLu
"Three" Kris
"Four" Suho
"Five" Lay
"Six ?" Chen
"Seven ?" Chanyeol
"Eight ?" D.O
"Nine ?" Tao
"Ten ?" Kai
"Eleven ?" Sehun

"Baekhyun/Baekhyun hyung ?" Exo asked

"So that means ------" Krystal was cutted by ExoShiDae
"WHAT ??!!" They shouted
"U-um . W-we s-should a-ask y-your p-arents-s" Krystal said in a scared tone ..

End of Chapter :)