Explanation Revealed

Pls read ..

Happy Birthday my bias , Yoona Im of Girls' Generation !! :)

Annyeong my dear readers ! I would just remind that if you read my story , you will vote , comment , and it to your reading list . Pls , I want Peace to my dear readers . And I know my story is a bit messy , so I'm gonna explain .

The Royal King of SoShi PLANET , King Tairus Wiltared , which all people of planets , as well as Earth , must respect this Kingdom , reigned for 10th these year , and during the 5th year, King Tairus met his bestfriend , and he and his wife have their bright daughters . And it was Taeyeon Wiltared , Jessica Wiltared , Sunny Wiltared , Tiffany Wiltared , Hyoyeon Wiltared , Sooyoung Wiltared , Yoona Wiltared and Seohyun Wiltared . Queen Verini Wiflrum of Exo Planet , came to meet the King Tairus and she promised the King that her 12 exo princes will protect his 9 soshi princesses . Yoona , who is 10 yrs. old was playing at their garden with her cutest puppy Rilakkuma , she saw an old woman that fell on the ground , so she helped her , after that the old woman told her something and disappeared , so Yoona decided to tell it to her sisters and parents , but she is the one who discover it when she was 11 , it was Victoria Evil . When the 9 girls turn their age to 12 , they visited Earth , after going down to their private plane , they rode a private van , but they got into a big accident that cause their situation into Amnesia . All their guards died , but after an hour .. A historical journalist , Mr. Park Jhunis , saw them .. He quickly helped them , and later on he discovered they are the Royals , so he helped them recover their memories . But then after that , Mr. Park is heading to his office when a big fire from the sky hit his car that caused a big fire . And who did it ? Lee and Victoria : ( same age with SoShi and Exo )
Mr and Ms. Evil's daughter and son , but then these two parents died tried to kill the 9 girls back when they are babies , but a big shield is protecting the kids so the light to kill the babies turned and face the parents , but Victoria and Lee blamed the Wiltared family , saying Mr and Ms. Wiltared and the babies killed their parents ..

So Taeyeon , as the oldest , discover the story and told her sisters , so they plan to change their name , identity and personality .
Taeyeon Kim
Soo-Yeon Jung
Sun-Kyu Lee
Mi Young Hwang
Hyoyeon Kim
Yuri Kwon
Sooyoung Choi
YoonA Im
Seo Joo Hyun

They acted like normal persons , they became Kpop named Girls' Generation / SNSD / SoNyuhShiDae and they lived at the mansion , but still they studied at school until one day they met Exo at Kingdom school of Populars ( their school , Exo's school in their planet is Costiruka Royal School while Snsd's school in their planet is Irishika Royal School ) .. During their fun and laughters , In Exo Planet and Soshi Planet .. Lee and his smashers (his troops ) came and captured King Tairus and Queen Yuina of SoShi Planet while Victoria and her minions ( her troops ) captured Queen Verini Wilfrum and King Ectofilrus Wilfrum of Exo Planet . The 2 ruled both planets , make the people of the 2 planets Evil , they trained them all for them to find and capture the Soshi Princesses and Exo Princes . Why Exo Princes and Exo Planet were also the targets ? It's because one of Victoria's Minions listened to Queen Verini and King Tairus' conversation of protecting the King's children . ( I forgot about SoShi , sorry , here is during their suffering ) When Mr. Park died , Snsd suffered but protected Yoona , why ? Yoona has the most powerful power but ... UNCONTROLLABLE . Why not Taeyeon or the olders ? Their mother drunk the powerful medicine for her fever but that time , Yoona is in her tummy , so the powers goes to Yoona . Taeyeon , Jessica and Sunny will replace the Queen and King sooner . While Tiffany , Hyoyeon and Sooyoung will help them . Yoona will protect their Planet , Yuri and Seohyun will help her . After they suffer , Yoona met Sae Ron , and she introduced Sae Ron to her sisters , she also met Sae Ron's dad and mom , Mr. Dukius and Ms. Lilyanne . So that day , Sae Ron and her parents promise that Sae Ron's parents will be an Im , that they will be her daughter and Sae Ron as Im Sae Ron , her sister . But then one day , Victoria planned to find Yoona , so she did . She said that she and Lee will kill her sisters , her love ones and all the people , but Yoona disagree so Victoria said they will kill Yoona instead . She is about to kill her when Yoona's fake mom was hitted and not Yoona , she immidiately escaped while Yoona cried hard , Mr. Dukius runned away , but then found his new love , Ms. Xniri . When Yoona's sister went to Japan , Exo accompanied her , but then she escaped because she's bored , she then saw her fake appa and saw the girl with an engagement ring . She immidiately turned herself to Roxanne , she used her power and Xniri flew off . She run away when a truck hitted her . Exo was shocked , called the girls and went to the hospital , the 8 sisters ready their selves , get their tickets and rode the airplane . The hospital starts to burn , so Exo quickly searched for Yoona , they saw her Stage 1 dangerous power , so Baekhyun calmed her down . She decided to tell Exo their identity with the girl's permission . So she did . After that day they went to the Amusement Park , and they started to confess , during that time , Lee and Victoria will arrive after this day , and will search for the girls and boys . Lee heard that they will be living at the same dorm , so they searched for it , Victoria got her scanner , and scanned if they were complete , and they were .

I will give you guys clue on what will happen next ..

The war starts , the 9 discover something new , so they combined it , but then 1 boy and 1 girl dissappeared , the girl sacrifised her self , the whole world became in peace , without enemies , she defeated the 2 great enemies , and she let the boy survive tho the boy don't want to leave her , she said he must come back to earth . He sadly obeyed but turn to be quiet and cold after coming back . Who are they ? How did she did it ? You will know if I update . Hihihi . And guys ! Good news , after I finish this story , I'm gonna make a part 2 !!! ☺️ Happy readers ? Support me please ...