The story of lovers ( only the flashback of the last chapter ) Part 1

So here are the couples of ExoShiDae :
Kris and Jessica
Suho and Tiffany
Lay and Sunny - end is Xiumin and Sunny
Kai and Hyoyeon
Chen and Taeyeon - end is KyungSoo and Taeyeon ( I found them cute together , Kyung is the cooker while Tae is the mother , and they are both small ☺️😍 )
Sehun and Seohyun
Luhan and Yuri ( I made this two the couples here because it's for YulHan shippers , I love you readers !!!! )
Chanyeol and Sooyoung ( In first , Yeol likes Yoong , but then he realize he fall for Soo )

And for my first biases in both groups ..
BAEKHYUN AND YOONA !!

Taeyeon , Jessica , Sunny arrived at the park

Taeyeon , Jessica , Sunny arrived at the park . Tiffany , Hyoyeon and Yuri arrived too . The last who arrived were the maknaes .. Sooyoung , Yoona and Seohyun .
Chen , Kris and Lay arrived at the park aswell . Suho , Kai and Luhan arrived .. And then Tao ,D.O and Xiumin .. Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Sehun arrived the last ..

"Okay guys . Lets divide to two" Yoona said . "YeonYeon noona and Chen hyung , Sica noona and Kris hyung , Sunny noona and Lay hyung , Fany noona and Suho hyung , Hyoyeon noona and Kai hyung , Yuri noona and Luhan hyung , Sooyoung noona and Chanyeol hyung , Seohyun maknae and Sehun maknae .. Yoona hyung and Bacon Eomma !!!" Yoona explained ."Yoong . You must call the noona's unnies and to my members oppa .. I'm not an eomma ! You're not a bo-" Baekhyun was cutted by Yoona . Yoona punched Baekhyun's arm hard that makes him shout "Yahhh ! What's that for ?!" Yoona gave him a death glare . He was scared and went to Taeyeon's back ( for BaekYeon shippers ) Snsd and Exo Members were scared at Yoona . She is like a boy and she is so strong .. "M-my Yummieee , p-p-p-please c-calm d-d-down" Baekhyun said while shaking . They all laughed then stopped when Yoona's face is very serious .. They all hide on the tree that is beside them .. They all take a short look to see if Yoona is still there .. They looked right , left and when they looked back ... "Ahhhhhhh !!!" They shouted . Yoona laughed hard evily that the place was shaking , "Baekhyun oppa , I think she is turning to Roxanne . Roxanne is a girl that can be easily mad ." Yuri said . "Mianhae . It's all my fault . I should let her speak like that . Aishhh " he blamed his self . "Bacon ! Don't blame ur self while we are trapped in a dangerous scene " Xiumin shouted . "Yoona . It's me Baconieeee ! Please don't get mad ! Mianhae ! I will buy all foods you want !" He explained . She immediately stopped and smiled . "Really hyung ?? Seriously ?? Yehet !" She said excitedly . "Yah you-" Sehun said . "Don't let her get mad ." Chanyeol pulled him ." Hyung ? Mianhae ." He frowned . "Yahh ! Yeolliee ? How can you do that to our dongsaeng ??" Suho shouted . Chanyeol just rolled his eyes ..

Chen and Taeyeon -

" Taeyeon-ssi , do you want to play at the water ??" Chen asked Taeyeon . "Of course Chenniee ! I love water " Taeyeon replied with a smile . "Chenniee ? Kyeopta ^^" He blushed . " Yah ! You must call me .." He cutted Taeyeon . " YeonYeon Dear . I'm going to call you YeonYeon Dear . Okay ?" He asked . "Of course Chenniee oppa " And started to play at the water ...

"Ummm . Kim Taeyeon ?" - Chen
" Wae Oppa ?" - Taeyeon
" Can I ask you something ?" - Chen
" Yeah . Do I have a boyfriend ? No ." - Taeyeon
" Alright then , Will you be my girl ?" - Chen
" You mean , girl bestfriend ??" - Taeyeon
"Aniya . Girlfriend ?" - Chen
"Omo oppa . A big YESSS !" -Taeyeon

And they hugged each other

Kris and Jessica -

" Uhhhhh . Hi ? " Jessica ask . " Oh hi . Umm , do you want to sit ?" Kris replied . "Of course , and I want to sleep ." She said . " But .. I want to spend the time with my crush ." Kris replied . "Then go to her . I don't even know her ." She said while playing with her hair . " I'm already with her . Right beside me . " He replied while looking at the sky that made Jessica look at him with a shock .
" Soo-Yeon Jung , will you be my girlfriend ?" - Kris
" You're not my type" - Jessica
" Please ? I promise I will be a good boyfriend " - Kris
" I will only say one word " - Jessica
" What is it ?" - Kris
" YES " - Jessica

He kissed Jessica's cheeks . They went to a store and bought ice cream .
"Babe ?" - Jessica
"Where is him ? You're past ? I'm gonna kill him for hurting y- Wait .. You call him babe ?" - Kris
"Aniya . Calm down babe . You're my babe ok ? No one else , you're my first boyfriend tho" - Jessica
"Jinja ? Ok babe " - Kris

Sorry guys . I know I'm a slow updater , so don't expect that I can update everyday .. Mianhae readers . Anyway , who is a BaekYoon shipper here ? I'm a BaekYoon shipper tho . Pls comment , pls . I'm getting bored on making chapters cause I can't see bright comments on my story :(