Danger begins

"Yoona , can you tell us what do that means ?!" Kris shouted . "What do you mean ?" Yoona asked innocently . "The fire !!" Kris shouted louder . Yoona was shocked . "Yah ! Cold prince ! Don't shout at Yoona" D.O replied . "Fire ? What fire ? I can't remember anything ." Yoona confusedly said ."I'm gonna go to the doctor and ask for medicines to regain your memory" Baekhyun said as he left the room . "Yoona . Who are you ? And what are you ?" Kris said in a serious face . "I'm gonna tell you guys Snsd's secret when I get discharge ." Yoona sighed .

----------------------------

"Unnies , maknae " Yoona waked them up .
"Why ? Wanna go home ? You don't want here in the hospital already ?" Sooyoung asked her . "Aniya . I'm gonna tell the boys our secret ." Yoona sighed . " What the ?! Why ?!" Tiffany got angry . " Don't get mad at me . You don't know what will happen to you if I will -" Yoona stopped . The members were all shocked . "I saw my appa yesterday . ( she tried to change the topic ) I saw him with a girl that seems like his fiance . I got angry at them and fled the girl up . I ran at the road and -" Yoona cut while banging her head . "And ?" Yuri asked ." I don't know . I just woke up in this room and Kris was mad at me" Yoona replied . "What did that cold jerk did to you ?" Jessica come near to me . "Ummm , I can answer , but you don't need to put your face near my face unnie , I can't see the others .. She put her head away ~ Well , he is saying , what and who am I , and why did I start a fire ? I think I've accidently used my dangerous power , but in stage 1 ?" Yoona said confusely ."Yoona , why will you tell them ?" Sunny said ."They kept saying me they saw me starting the fire" Yoona replied . "YAH ! Why did you do that ?! Someone might spy us ! "Hyoyeon shouted angrily while looking around to see if someone's looking . " Unnie . It's not Yoona unnies fault . The one who did that is Roxanne ( Yoona's bad identity which is very dangerous ) " Seohyun replied to Hyoyeon's shout . "Ummmmm .. Ok Yoong . Tell them , but tell them to keep it a secret , you better hurry up to say it , before that Evil Victoria and her weak minions come here " Taeyeon warned .

---------------------

Yoona's POV

I'm already discharged yesterday . And now , I'm getting dressed to go at the park and tell Exo our real identity . Well , I kinda heard them talking about their .. Real Identity too ? No Yoona , stop talking nonsense .

-----

Still Yoona's POV

I saw Exo waiting for me . I greeted them , and they greeted me back . Then ...........
"I'm going to the point . We are the lost princesses of the kingdom who must be respected by all people . We 9 members got into an accident , when someone helped us , and it's Mr. Parker , from Earth , here .. He helped us recover and remember our memories .. But I remembered when I was young , an old woman told me , Since you're the most powerful among all your sisters , I know your past and future , and when you come to Earth , beware , I'm gonna kill you . I was confused at first , but then I realized it's my father's weak enemy , Evil Victoria , the witch . And pls keep it a secret ." I explained . "Well , Exo , I think it's time to-" I cutted Suho . "Time for what ? I heard you talking about your , ummm .. Real Identity ?" Yoona said confusely . "It's time for us , to tell it to you . Our mom , is your Dad's friend , Mom promised your dad that her sons , which is us , will protect your dad's daughters , which is you 9 . We must protect you 9 , especially you Yoong , you're the most powerful , and we know that you're power is uncontrollable when you get mad , and we will protect you too , from that witch , we don't want you to die , and -" I cutted Suho oppa again , he is so talkative even if he is saying the truth . "I forgot to tell you . I have another Identity , Roxanne , she is the one who is controlling the powers when I get dangerous . She is the one who is turning stage 1 , to stage 2 if she or I am really annoyed and really mad . Stage 3 if we got really really mad , scary and terrible . Stage 4 when ... We want to kill the person we are mad to . ( Exo began to got scared except the 3 admirer of Yoona and the 1 who fell in love to Yummieee - Yoonggieee ) I can't control her , she is so cold and mad to me ." Yoona explained . "And we are going to stay at your dorm , starting tommorow afternoon , to protect you and keep you calm and not angry" YeolYeol said seriously .
"One more thing . Lee is the most powerful man next to me . He really thinks he can beat me , but he can't . Lee and Victoria are planning to kill my sisters , but I disagree , so they changed the plan , and they planned to kill me instead . I would rather die to save you guys , my sisters , and this planet Earth . " I added sadly . " Oh no you don't" D.O said
That's for now .. I'm very tired .... But I will still continue the story !! ^_^