The truth behind the accident

"Appa ?" Yoona was surprised . "Who ? Why ? That girl ? " she saw the sparkling on the girl's hand . "HOW CAN YOU BETRAY OMMA !!" She lost her control , the girl , who is enganged with Yoona's dad fly over . "Yoona . Don't hurt your new omma with your powers ." His dad explained . "NO ! SHE IS NOT MY OMMA ! NEVER !!!!" She ran and crossed the road , crying when she is in the middle of the road and did not notice a truck , going near to her . BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !! BAAAAANG !!! She was hitted by the truck , the truck driver immidiately go off his truck and helped Yoona . " Yoona my daughter !" Her father shouted . RIIIIIINGGGG . "This is Im Sae Ron . Who is thi- WHATTTTT ????!!!" Sae Ron was surprised . "Sae Ron ? Where is Yoong ? Who is that ?" Baekhyun asked while getting off the couch after sleeping . After Sae Ron panicked and answered Baekhyun , Baek immidiately called his members and told what happen . All of them rushed to the hospital . "Yeol ? Kyung ? Xiu ? What about her members ?" Baek is really worried while they are in the car . "YeonYeon (Taeyeon) told me they are getting tickets so they can come to Yoong" Chanyeol explained . When they are parking at the hospital's parking lot , they heard something surprising ...

"AHHHHHHH !!!!! FIRE !!! HELP HELP !!" One of the nurse shouted for help . Before they act , they were calm like they don't care , when they remembered "YOONA !!" They ran and searched for her room , they saw the room where the fire starts , they opened it while their noses were covered , they saw Yoona's eyes , orange , becoming red .. she is very angry and shouting "YOU BETRAYED OMMA !" Many times , they realized IT'S YOONA'S POWERS ! " Bacon ! Don't come near Yoona ! She might hurt you !" Suho shouted . "She will never hurt me" Baek said calmly . He putted Yoona's arms down , hugged her and said "Its alright . You're safe now . I'm here ." Exo members dropped their jaws . They can't believe Baek did it , of course , the 3 , XiuYeolKyung were jealous when they saw Baek hugging poor Yoona . "Yah ! No time for jealousy !" Tao shouted . Baek then noticed the fire gone , he noticed too that Yoona is not moving . So they called the doctor .. "So , Yoona is like us . She is not an ordinary person , and I think SoShi aren't too . I have a feeling that Yoona is the long lost and most powerful goddess in the world and she don't know that her members were her lost sisters ? What do you think of that ?" Chen asked . "We are still not sure about that ." Lay answered . "This scene , is totally driving me nuts !" Kris said confusely .

I'm gonna consider the past members in this story I think . Sorry if I weren't able to update that fast . And sorry if some parts were Bold because they are shouting . Haha mianhe . Gomawo for reading :D