Go with me , you won't get bored

Someone listened to me . Thank you :) I'm gonna continue the story :*

Yuri's POV

Tommorow is our performance to promote Lion Heart . Our show with all Sm's group is on the next day . Is Yoong feeling better now ? I hope she's fine .

End of Yuri's POV

Yoona's POV

I'm going to be tired again . I'm going to improve my self and try my best . I hope Exo oppas will watch us tomorrow so I can cheer myself and try my best more . Wait I need to eat , I must get healthy and strong so I won't faint or collapse again .

End of Yoona's POV

Yoona woke up 9 am . They need to go to Mnet 1 pm . She take a bath , dressed up , but she didn't eat . She practiced her parts again and again . It's already 12 , but she still didn't eat , she praticed their dance choreogaphy . After an hour , they went to Mnet . It's their turn . They are nearly in the bridge part . " Tell me w-" , the music and the members stopped . Everybody , Exo and fans saw someone fell down . It's Yoona . She's collapsing . We can see her , she can't breathe properly . "Yoo- !" Baek shouted but Chanyeol stopped him , "Fans will recognize that you like Yoona ." Chanyeol whispered . Staffs and assistants helped her . The 7 members bowed at fans and leaved the stage . Of course , the Exo members followed and went to the back stage . Yoona is nearly closing her eyes , when "Yoong stay awake , don't close your eyes ! The ambulance is near " Baekhyun worried .

At the hospital ....
"Unnie . Why did Yoong unnie turned like that ? Did she ate her breakfast and lunch ?" Maknae asked . " I didn't notice her at the kitchen " Taeyeon the leader sitted worriedly . " How bad unnie I am . I didn't checked her nor brought foods for her" Yuri blamed herself . "Yah don't blame yourself , we must pray for her and wait for the doctor" Sunny talked back . That time , EXO members take Baekhyun home while he lost his control . "Baek she will be alright . Think positive" Suho explained . Baekhyun just nod and nod and keep saying "She's alright" until he fell asleep .

Baekhyun's POV

The next day , I called Tiffany . She said Yoona is alright . That makes my day knowing that she's alright . The show is later night . Fany said they will be going to Yoona's bed and feed her , so I felt comfortable .

That night , all Sm's group are all present . Singing , dancing , chatting , waving at fans and laughing . " Aigooo my princess , are you alright ? Why are you alone ?" I asked . "Oppa . I'm bored ." She pouted . " How cute your pout is ... Go with me , you won't get bored " Wait did I just say that ?
She followed me , we are walking together , waving at fans , I make her laugh and smile . My heart beats fast , I saw her sweet and cute smile with her alligator laugh . We sat in a bench on the backstage . She fell asleep on my shoulders , again , but I don't feel annoyed , I feel thankful to God . I kissed her cheeks and carried her , layed her on the couch , and me ? I pulled the chair , sitted and watched her angelic face . Later on , I fell asleep too .

End of Baekhyun's POV

Tommorow is Mother's day !!!!! Make sure to greet your Omma's . I'm gonna greet my omma tomorrow :) Have a nice day , have fun ! :D