His phone's wallpaper

"RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG !!!" The alam clock rang . "Unnie !!" Sae Ron shouted . "Ne ? Wae ?" Yoona asked while getting up from the bed . "Exo oppas are in the kitchen ." Sae Ron explained ."So ? What am I gonna do ?" Yoona pouted ." Yah ! Unnie ! Look at yourself !" she frowned ." I'm just gonna fix my face and hair . I'm comfortable with my shirt and shorts ." Yoona replied . "Annyeong hasseyo" Sae Ron greeted the Exo members . "Maknae ? Where's your unnie ?" Asked Chanyeol , Xiumin and D.O . "Yah ! Can't you wait ?" Baekhyun shouted ... "Oh annyeong oppas" Yoona bowed . All exo members dropped their jaws , -Yoona is so sexy . And her face is so cute . "Have you eaten already ?" Suho asked . "Anni . I just woke up . What are you guys doing here anyway ? Have you eaten your breakfast oppas ?" Yoona answered politely ." Ummmm . We are here to accompany you , your members left and went to Japan for 3 days" Chen explained . "Why all of the sudden ? Aigooo , I'm very tired ." Yoona felt uncomfortable ."Yah Yoong , it seems you're feeling dizzy . Eat your breakfast now , I won't let you pass out again" Baekhyun pouted . "Bacon oppa ! I'm fine , i'm going to eat ok oppa ?" Yoona smiled . Baekhyun blushed after he heard Yoona called his nickname . While eating , she saw Baekhyun's phone . She checked the time by looking at Bacon's phone , she saw her face , on his screen , she was shocked .. But she didn't get angry and proceed eating . After eating , Yoona washed the dishes . Then she went to the living room to watch My Love From The Star . Exo secretly watch Yoona lay down on the sofa and fell asleep . "Ummmm , oppas ? What are you guys seriously doing ?" Asked Sae Ron . While they are answering , Yoona secretly went outside the dorm . It's 11 am already . She went to the store to buy something to eat . When suddenly she heard a familiar voice and a voice of a girl . She suddenly said "Appa ?" She wondered .

Sorry for the short update . Tiffany's teaser is so exciting . Sorry it took long . I'm going to make a new update later . Mianhae and Gomawo ^^