I WILL

Recap :
someone cutted me and grabbed me inch away from them . And it was ...

Yoona's POV

It's Victoria !
"Yah ! Let her go !" Taeyeon unnie shouted . "And why would I ?! You , your sisters and your parents killed our parents !" Victoria shouted . "Baekhyun ! No Lee ! Don't hurt him !" I shouted when Lee grabbed Baekhyun . I started to get angry . "Remember Yoona . You can't defeat me !" Lee shouted .

Roxanne's POV
Well well . Yoona's asking for help so I came back . Oh , the Evil .I need to protect my sisters and the boys . "Healers , get Sae Ron out here . Then comeback if someone is hurt ." I requested . I quickly shielded all of them . Means I will battle with Lee and Victoria . "Roxanne ! Yoona ! No !" Jessica unnie shouted . "You need our help Yoong and Roxie !" Tiffany unnie added . Roxie ? Nice nickname , aishh stop it Roxie , I mean Roxanne .
"If I need to protect you all and get Baekhyun for Yoona , I WILL ." I exclaimed . They can't get out . I stopped time then quickly fetch Baekhyun and placed him also to the circle . I put back the time so The 2 are surprised because Baek is not by their hands anymore . I smirked , So they started to shoot me , but it didn't reach me cause I used my power to turn it around and and it went back to them . We started to battle .

In the middle of the battle , Victoria fell down that makes me more interested . "Victoria ! This is not over yet , Princess . I have the King and Queen of Soshi and Exo Planet hahaha " Lee said then went to their car and flew away . "No ! Bring them back !" I screamed . I close my eyes for Yoona to return because I'm being weak .

Yoona's POV

Aishhh . I'm being weak again . I'm feeling dizzy . I didn't remove the circle , I don't want them to be worried about me . I controled their brains that show we are still battling . But I can't control it , I'm becoming weaker until they saw me fell . "Yoona !!" Taeyeon unnie said and gave all her strength to break the circle . I was about to stand when everything became black .

Taeyeon's POV

" Sica . Call Lay and Sunny . Tell them to heal Yoong ." I said . She runned and went to the healers while Baekhyun carried her to the mansion . He putted her to the bed . "Guys . I think D.O hyung and me should cook ." Tao said , before D.O could speak , Tao grabbed his hand and went to the kitchen . Sunny and Lay went to Yoona and started to heal her , she got bruices , scratches , and she is unconscious . Mind : Yoong , I told you , you need our help even tho you promised eomma and appa that you will protect our Planet . And I know you are very angry when Lee told you they got them .
Luhan : You're right noona
Me : Yah ! You didn't ask permission
Luhan : Sorry noona
End of Taeyeon's MIND

I gave Luhan a death glare . He mouthed 'Sorry' and I nodded and smiled brightly but turned to frown because Yoong is still unconscious .

End of Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon unnie . Is Yoona unnie alright ? I hope Woohyun and my mates are fine " Sae Ron said . "Yoong is alright SaeSae ." Taeyeon replied ."But of course we are fine " Woohyun and their mates came in . Sae Ron hugged them while Jessica said " Permission Mr. Nam ? We are here , and then you just barged in ?!" "Sorry noona . D.O hyung and Tao hyung let us in" Woohyun apologized and bowed . "Apology accepted" The 8 members said . "We too . Sorry if we , Exo aren't helping you" Suho apologized . "Apology accepted" Someone said ..

I'm gonna update again later ^^