Carsh and Burn

Aria's POV
I saw the whole thing. Spencer pulled up to her house then boom another car hit her.

I was looking for her when it happened. Me and spencer are neighbors and I needed to borrow an egg.

I quickly dialed 911 for an ambulance. Then Got on the phone with Hanna, then Emily.

Soon the ambulance came and took an unconscious Spencer to the hospital.
I ran to my house next door to tell Ezra, my husband, and Avery, my daughter, what had happened and where I was going.

When I got to the hospital, Hanna and Emily were already there.
"Have you seen her yet?" I asked.
"No, she's still unconscious." Emily replied.
"Should we call Toby?" Hanna asked.
"No." Emily said. "Toby would come right away and blow his job opportunity. Besides he should hear it from Spencer," she reasoned.
I agreed, as did Hanna.

The doctor finally let us in, after we waited 6 hours for her to wake up.
The doctor Was about  to speak first but we barged right in.
"Spencer!" We said in unison.
Spencer immediately jumped back, looking frightened.
"Spencer?" Hanna asked.

A nurse quickly came in and moved us out of the room.
The doctor finally got his chance to tell us what was going on. "Spencer Cavenaugh seems to be suffering serious amnesia," he said.
"How much does she remember?" I asked.
"We don't want to question her until the morning. She's had a long night," he concluded. "You girls should go home and get some rest. I'll call when we are ready to ask questions,"

We were guided out of the hospital and I drove Emily home, to where Paige and her adoptive baby, Georgia, were waiting.

Then I went home and told Ezra everything that happened.