Early suprise

Emily's POV
I was watching a movie with Paige and Georgia when my phone started buzzing. It was Toby. I hadn't heard from Spencer to see how her conversation went. Maybe she told him everything and now he was calling to yell at me for not telling him.
I answered. "I'm so sorry," I said before he had the chance to say anything.
"For what?" He asked.
Apparently Spencer hadn't spilled the beans.
"Nothing," I lied.
"Ok, well," he blew off, "I just called to ask a favor?"
"Of course, anything," I felt like I owed him for not telling him about Spencer's memory loss.
"I'm going to surprise Spencer by coming home early," he said.
"Crap," I whispered. Spencer needed all the time she had before Toby got home.
"And I was wondering if  you could pick me up from the airport tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yeah... Sure. What time does your flight land?" I asked, nervously.
"Oh, it lands late. At 10 at night," he answered.
At least Spencer had some time.
"That's great, Toby! I'm sure she'll be really happy to see you!" I lied.
"Great, thanks, I got to go, bye." He hung up the phone. And I quickly dialed Hanna, Aria and Spencer's phone numbers and asked them to meet me at the brew even though it was getting late. They all agreed and it took us 15 minutes to all get there.

"Guys!" I said. "We have a problem!"
"What is it, Em?" Aria asked.
"Toby's coming home early!"
"What?!" Spencer cried. "I'm not ready!"
"I thought you said your phone call went well?" Hanna asked.
"It did! But not that well! What if he does something romantic and recreate our first date and I don't remember it?" Spencer replied.
"It's ok, Spence," Aria reassured. "How much time do we have before his flight lands?"
"I'm picking him up from the airport at 10 tomorrow night," Emily confirmed.
"Ok, we just have to try really hard to remember stuff. Especially stuff that you and Toby shared together," Aria planned. " I have an idea. Why don't we all meet up at Spencer's tomorrow at 8?"
"Ok," they all agreed.

•••

I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been working on other stories so you should go check them out. I'm also trying to wrap this story up, so there's only going to be a few more chapters after this.