Addition

Hanna's POV
I was driving to Aria's house to drop of Connor for the next week, when I got a call from Emily.
I told Connor to answer it.
"Hi, Emily," Connor said.
There was some mumbling on the other end, then Connor hung up.
"She said that the doctor needs to speak with us all, and she's already called Aria." Connor explained.
"Change of plans then. We are going to the hospital." I drove to the hospital.
"Do you think I could see mommy while we're here?" Connor asked as we got out of the car.
"Sure."

When I went inside Aria and Emily were already there.
"Hanna," Aria said. "Spencer's pregnant,"
"Oh my god." I said. "Have they told Spencer yet?"
"I think they're doing it right now," Aria pointed to the window where they could see Spencer covering her mouth with her hand.

Later we went in and saw her, she had gotten a lot better and the doctor had told us she had remembered certain activities and moments.
"Hey, Spencer," Aria said as we entered. "How are you?"
"Same as I was yesterday," she said.
"...except pregnant,"
"I'm sorry," I said.
"Don't be. I'm sure if I had my memories if be thrilled," she sighed. "The doctor says I'll be back in my house by tomorrow,"
"That's great!" Aria exclaimed. "Are you gonna take Connor back too?"
"Yeah," said Spencer. "I can handle that."