Aria

Aria's POV
I was at Spencer's house giving her memories. It's something that we do everyday so that she can remember as much as possible before Toby gets back.
Hanna and Emily couldn't be here because Georgia was sick and Hanna had to take Caleb to the train station to visit his mom.
"Can we skip the memories today?" Spencer asked.
"Why?"
"I'm tired of being treated like an animal you have to feed each morning. You'd rather let me die." She admitted.
"That's not true," I defended.
Spencer gave me a look and she knew I was lying.
"It's not true. We all care about you." I said, that was the truth.
"But you've got things you'd rather do," Spencer said.
I looked down.
"Don't feel bad. I've got better things to do anyway," Spencer said.
"Like what?" I asked, curious as to what errands a patient suffering from amnesia has to run.
"I want to walk around, see the sights." Spencer said.
"The doctor said you should be far away on your own," I said.
"That was a few weeks ago, now is now and I'm fine." Spencer said, practically pushing me out the door.
"Ok, bye" I said. I was a little unsure about leaving Spencer to walk about the town alone but Spencer would never have let me come with her. Like she said: she was tired of feeling like an animal.
I watched her get into her car and drive off.
Ezra, Rowan and Noah had gone for a picnic. Hopefully they wouldn't mind if o joined them.
Rowan was 6 and Noah was 3 but they still loved to play together despite the age difference.
I was looking around for them when I finally spotted them sitting on a plan blanket.
"Wow, it looks just like it does in the movies," I said, gesturing to the food laid out on the blanket.
"Mommy!" Rowan cried, running towards me and covering me with a hug. Soon Noah joined the fun and I gestured for Ezra to follow.

"What are you doing here? I thought you weren't joining us until later. Didn't you have to do something with Spencer?" Ezra asked, after we ate.
"I was but she bailed," I said popping a grape in my mouth.
"What you do mean she bailed? Isn't she an amnesia patient?" Ezra asked.
"Yeah, she was tired of being visited like a zoo. So she went to look around the shops," I explained. "She doesn't remember ever being there before,"
"But isn't that why she wasn't going out before? Because the doctor told her not to?" Ezra asked.
"She said stuff about how that was then and this was now and weird Spencer stuff,"
"Hmm," Ezra nodded. "I'm glad your here,"