Toby

Spencer's POV
I paced around my kitchen with the phone in my hand. I had already dialed Toby's number now I just needed to press the call button.
I don't know what I was so worried about. I had all the answers to all the questions he could possibly ask. I guess it was just that I deep down inside loved him but I didn't think I knew about it. That makes no sense.
I sighed and presses the call button.
It ringed 3 times before he answered.
"Hello?" He said.
"Toby. Hi it's me," I said.
"Hey, Spencer!" He replied. "How are you, I miss you?"
"I'm fine, I miss you too. How's your trip?" I asked trying to get the conversation off me.
"It's fine, it'd be better with you, though," he answered.
"Same." I said. "Hey, there's something I need to tell you,"
The girls had told me to tell Toby about the pregnancy so it seemed like that could be the thing o was nervous about. And that was no longer a lie anymore. I didn't have all my memories but I think the therapy was working. I could pull of remembering everything but could I pull off raising a child. What the heck? I don't even remember how I got pregnant on the first place.
"Go ahead, I'm listening," he replied.
"Um, well. I'm pregnant," I said.
"Do you want me to come back early?" He offered.
"No, no. I'm fine. I just thought you should know," I said.
"Wait. How did you find out? I thought you were at a spa?" He asked.
"I was," I said, looking for an answer. "But... I fell and someone took me to the hospital. And they ran some tests and found out I was pregnant," I lied.
"Wow. That's a story," he said.
I gave a half laugh, "yeah,"
Our conversation went late into the night. I talked about, he talked about his job. It was actually nice. I felt compelled to him.