Dreaming

Spencer's POV
I was sitting in the sand. Connor was burrowing Toby and my feet in the sand.
"Mommy! Daddy!" Connor cried. "Found a sand crab!"
Toby picked the sand crab out of Connor's hand and then placed it on my head.
I jumped up and patted my head m, trying to get it off.
Toby and Connor laughed. "Mommy, it was only a rock!" Connor laughed. "we were joking!"
I scowled at them and sat back down, the for good measure, threw sand at each them.
"Oh no!" Connor screamed. "She's attacking us, daddy!" He laughed some more.
"We need to protect ourselves," Toby told Connor. He grabbed Conor's bucket of water and threw it at me.
"I instantly got another bucket of water and started chasing them down the beach."
I rolled over on my bed. My eyes were open and Connor was lying next to me, fast asleep. I wasn't sure how he'd got there but I was happy he was there.
I was sad the dream was over, it was a good dream it almost felt like a memory. "Hey, Connor?"
He opened one eye. "Yes, mommy?"
"Do you remember that day that we went to the beach and I chased you and daddy with water?" I asked.
"Yeah, that was really fun until I accidentally ate some sand." He answered. "Then I got really sick,"
"Oh, I guess I forgot about that part." I said.