Connor

Connor's POV

Hanna and Caleb are looking after me while my mommy's in the hospital and daddy is away in London.

I like Hanna and Caleb but I miss mommy a lot and I'm really worried.

Evan, Their daughter is 6 like me and I we always play hospital.

Hanna says that I'm gonna trade off between herself, Aria and Emily. That's fine, they all have kids that I can play with.

Hanna is going to take me to see mommy in the hospital today's. I still don't know what's wrong with her, Hanna said I shouldn't talk to mommy because she won't understand.
I'm very confused what's happening.

We pulled up outside the hospital and Hanna took my hand and we walk inside.

"Remember, Connor, she's really fragile right now," Hanna reminded.
I nodded.

We were inside the hospital and Hanna and I walked into her room where I saw mommy sleeping.
"Can I wake her up?" I asked.

"No, sorry," Hanna said.
"How's she supposed to know I care?" I asked.
"Don't worry, she knows." Hanna reassured.

Mommy stirred and woke up.
"Crap," Hanna muttered.
"Mommy always tells me not to use those words," I said.
"Well, I'm not your mom,"

"Hanna?" Mommy said, sitting up.
"Hi, mommy!" I squealed and have her a hug. She didn't hug me back. "Did ya miss me, mommy?" I asked.
"Ummm... Sure," mommy looked confused, mommy was never confused. "I might need some reminding of who you are?" She continued.
I looked to Hanna. "Why doesn't mommy remember me?"
"I'll tell you later, Connor. Can you wait outside?" She asked. I left the room and waited in a chair looking at pictures in a magazine.

Once Hanna came out she explained to me that mommy had amnesia. I didn't know what that was so she explained that it effected her memory and she didn't know I existed.
That made me sad. When I hit back to Hanna's house I didn't want to play hospital with Evan, I didn't even want to eat.